Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole concept of Raya as a "celebrity only¹" dating app is quite hilarious.

¹I think in reality you have to prove you earn more than a certain amount per year or something.
Apologies if this has been said I am in the middle of catching up - I was told you also need to have a certain level of Instagram followers LOL

Reactions: 4
Hope i’m proved wrong but I can see a serious World Cup upset on the cards… Southgate still doesn’t know his best team or formation at all & slightly worrying when there’s not many England games left to prepare before the world cup either.

France aren’t looking great either so just hope its end of season sloppyness 🤣

Reactions: 12
All these games have been tit, i hope they turn it around but unless Southgate plays the right line up instead of trying to ‘give everyone a go’ we’re fucked.

Reactions: 8
God I remember creating a thread for her to shut her fan club up and it has a grand total of ….. 3 posts 😅 🤣
She has fans?! 😂🙈

Hope i’m proved wrong but I can see a serious World Cup upset on the cards… Southgate still doesn’t know his best team or formation at all & slightly worrying when there’s not many England games left to prepare before the world cup either.

France aren’t looking great either so just hope its end of season sloppyness 🤣
Nobody can be arsed with these games, they want to be on their holidays now. I said the same about Scotland last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All these games have been tit, i hope they turn it around but unless Southgate plays the right line up instead of trying to ‘give everyone a go’ we’re fucked.
Yeah as much as Southgate is a bit of a fraud I don’t think people should be judging him off these last 4 performances. You can actually see how dead these players are, most of them look dead on their feet 😂 All of the top teams have been tit so I do feel like it’s just a case of exhaustion but will be interesting to see what happens going forward…

Reactions: 13
Put us out of our misery and let the lads go on holiday mainly because we’re dying for fresh summer holiday gossip of them, their wags, and the legion of ubiquitous Instagram girls.

Reactions: 18
Yeah as much as Southgate is a bit of a fraud I don’t think people should be judging him off these last 4 performances. You can actually see how dead these players are, most of them look dead on their feet 😂 All of the top teams have been tit so I do feel like it’s just a case of exhaustion but will be interesting to see what happens going forward…
Couple of weeks in Mykonos and the lads will be raring to go.

Put us out of our misery and let the lads go on holiday mainly because we’re dying for fresh summer holiday gossip of them, their wags, and the legion of ubiquitous Instagram girls.
Yes! Please let the sordid holidays commence 🙌

Reactions: 8
A season ticket at Goodison is hard to come by these days, she should consider herself lucky since there’s 25k+ on our waiting list 😂

There’s rumours that we are up for sale by a consortium who appear to have serious backing …. interesting to see what happens here
I don’t even know where I am on the list now. I just continue to pay my membership and get tickets when I can 😢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.