Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Haaland would shag like a bastard. I originally didn’t want him on my club but I’m over it now. Welcome home kid.

I don’t find him attractive but I think he’d be a pretty vigorous shag. But yeah, no, just help us win matches, that’s all I care about with him.
same his face doesn’t do it for me but his body is nice. Just link up with KDB and break new records with us young Viking!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Haaland would shag like a bastard. I originally didn’t want him on my club but I’m over it now. Welcome home kid.

I don’t find him attractive but I think he’d be a pretty vigorous shag. But yeah, no, just help us win matches, that’s all I care about with him.
Omg really. Why didn't you want him??? Most fans always wanted him so interesting to hear another side

Omg really. Why didn't you want him??? Most fans always wanted him so interesting to hear another side
I was just worried about how such a big personality would impact the current team chemistry and alter the dynamic. I also worried how he’d fit in with Pep’s style. But then I realized this move had been worked on for a long time and it wouldn’t have happened if the club wasn’t totally certain that Haaland knows Pep’s style and understands what’s expected of him. So roll on, Haaland!

Reactions: 5
I was just worried about how such a big personality would impact the current team chemistry and alter the dynamic. I also worried how he’d fit in with Pep’s style. But then I realized this move had been worked on for a long time and it wouldn’t have happened if the club wasn’t totally certain that Haaland knows Pep’s style and understands what’s expected of him. So roll on, Haaland!
Fair enough. Tbh as well most new ayong coming into the PL can take about a year to get use to the PL and even managers styles.

but then again if haaland is as good as he is she should fit in easy and get the hang pretty well

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh I’m sure some of the wags would definitely want to do it, but I can’t see it just being down to them and I assume most would need to be involved rather than say, a couple? I guess we’ll find out soon enough.
Unless they are shagging eachothers husbands or having cat fights it will be the dullest show on earth.

None of them are remotely interesting, just doormats😂

Oh course they would, all of them don’t stop posting on IG with that bloody Private Jet 😂
And you know Johnny boy pays for it all, none of them make that level of money working for boohoo or doing balayage!

Reactions: 11
Unless they are shagging eachothers husbands or having cat fights it will be the dullest show on earth.

None of them are remotely interesting, just doormats😂

And you know Johnny boy pays for it all, none of them make that level of money working for boohoo or doing balayage!

Tbf how many actually have professions and work full time doing jobs like hairdressing being a two bob model like sasha doesn't count.

Is this Dele's girlfriend? (Don't believe I have posted here yet, but am a fairly long time lurker lol)
No idea a but looks natural compared to other wags.

Last edited:
Most people don't like the high fashion shoots because they are "too weird" but I live for them 😂 especially with someone like DCL who actually looks like a model and not a kid playing with daddy's clothes. But most have no charisma and always look like they are doing a catalogue for Bohoo or something like that.

Now we got Son and Burberry. Mount must be crying at home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this Dele's girlfriend? (Don't believe I have posted here yet, but am a fairly long time lurker lol)
Never heard of her. Just had a nosey at her IG and she started following him fairly recently. Maybe met her on holiday? Not his usual type, she looks very natural.

Reactions: 6
It might be, she’s Chantelle Jeffries sister, who he follows too and she follows him back. Cindy Kimberly too, who I think is their best friend, so he’s in with that group either way. He’s liked one of Chantelle’s family throwback pics back in Feb, so assuming he’s known them all for a few months at least.

(Bit pissed I took the time to look but I’m bored asf 🤣)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It might be, she’s Chantelle Jeffries sister, who he follows too and she follows him back. Cindy Kimberly too, who I think is their best friend, so he’s in with that group either way. He’s liked one of Chantelle’s pics back in Feb that had this girl in, so assuming he’s known them all for a few months at least.

(Bit pissed I took the time to look but I’m bored asf 🤣)
He was spotted with Chantelle in London some time last year. The girls you mentioned are in the same circles with Kelsey who Chilwell was linked to.....

Reactions: 5
He was spotted with Chantelle in London some time last year. The girls you mentioned are in the same circles with Kelsey who Chilwell was linked to.....
That makes sense then. Doesn’t surprise me at all, they all seem to know each other… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.