Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Looking forward to the Wales Ukraine game. Is it bitter of me to want Wales to win purely because Ukraine knocked my country out of the WC last week? Of course I’m with Ukraine outside of football, but tonight on that pitch I am with Wales 😂 I am a huge jinx though so watch Ukraine win by about 10 goals 😂

Reactions: 3

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
McGregor always puts a shift in. Gordon saves us so many times as well. Such an anticlimax after the great qualifying we had 😭
Gordon is fab for country. But yeah I agree, there was such a buzz during group stages all for nothing now. Hopefully we do well in the nations league, as that’s probably our best chances for Euro qualification again 🙄

Gilmour is usually really good in a Scotland shirt, but last night he was miles off it. Don’t watch Norwich or Chelsea games really, but he doesn’t seem very popular among the Norwich support.

Last edited:

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
I now find myself stalking Scott McTominays insta and his tagged photos for any new content. I can’t be dealing with falling for another footballer, it’s already hard knowing John Stones will never love me 🥲 If anyone has any tea on him, I’m all ears 🦻

• Haha
  • Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
The red card was a bit ridiculous to be fair but I wasn’t surprised with how that match went 🤦🏻‍♀️ Should be over turned

wordzalad

VIP Member
i t
Looking forward to the Wales Ukraine game. Is it bitter of me to want Wales to win purely because Ukraine knocked my country out of the WC last week? Of course I’m with Ukraine outside of football, but tonight on that pitch I am with Wales 😂 I am a huge jinx though so watch Ukraine win by about 10 goals 😂
Nah I hold a lot of football related grudges 🤣

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Son should be in it
Agree that Son should be in it, can’t really think of what Bernardo did this season ????

I actually hate these team of the years because I just think every year there are players that are really overlooked who don’t play in the top 6 for example. Like I don’t believe you have to have won the league or finished high up to be the best because naturally if you’re in those positions you’re going to be surrounded by brilliance anyway which automatically enhances you as a player.

I always think there’s players who have big impact on their squads who don’t get the recognition they deserve because of it which to me is more impressive: eg. Guehi at Palace has been immense, Pickford and Richarlison single handedly kept us up which is more impressive than what Ronaldo did at United this season, Bowen at West Ham has been brilliant, Kulusevski at Spurs in half of a season transformed them and Son, Ajer at Brentford and Eriksen too completely changing things.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I was in the crowd and he was getting some amount of pelters in the moment from a few people surrounding me! I was hoping to watch the highlights and maybe it wasn’t as much of a sitter as I thought but I was disappointed 😂

Yeah it was a bad game. Very few players getting any pass marks, Gordon for preventing an absolute skelping and possibly McGregor for his goal and some of his play in the second half.
McGregor always puts a shift in. Gordon saves us so many times as well. Such an anticlimax after the great qualifying we had 😭

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Yeah the performance was so underwhelming, they were on such a good run before the Ukraine game god knows what’s happened! Definitely a new coach needed now, Steve Clarke’s style of play is shocking. He’s got so many talented players in that squad and making them play like that every game is a crime, definitely a few needing benched for the next game. The captain being one of them!

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I get second hand embarrassment from this girl. I would like to think you are the first girl he’s doing all of these things with considering he’s only fucking 18 😭 You might be the first but I don’t think you’ll be the last 😂
18 ? She looks same age as me and I'm 30 :oops: the lady protest too much for me to believe her .

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Don’t really get this, are the FA then going to request that all top 6 clubs rest their English players for the last round of games before the World Cup? There’s very few, if any easy matches in the premier leagues so I’m not sure what they are trying to do here.
Hang on, have I misread this? I thought the tweet implied they didn’t want matches between big 6 clubs e.g Man City v Liverpool not that they didn’t want big six clubs playing at all which is what I’m reading elsewhere.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Don’t worry I won’t pressure you, I’d be paranoid to share info like that as well 😂 But had a quick check and it appears McGinn and Sara are still together, I could have sworn I seen somewhere that they’d split up!
Pure want to spill, but I can’t. Too paranoid like you said. Don’t know who’s lurking 👀

Yeah he went to Ibiza, came back for a little bit and now he’s away again. He can’t resist all the off-season posturing.
He actually gives me the boak 🤮

Last edited:

YorkshirePirlo23

Kalvin will most likely go to City…he seems the type of player that would feel more comfortable staying in England. Moving abroad isn’t for everyone and he seems very close to his family.
I agree, it’s not even far over the Pennines, and his little sister is at Uni in Manchester. Be a killer to see him in a city shirt playing against us, but Pep loves Bielsa as much as KP, same style of play. I think he will do really well under Pep.