Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Well I’m back, Scotland lost. The World Cup dream is over. Andy Robertson this is on you and your bottle of beer! 😂

just kidding btw, before anyone accuses me of not being fun at parties again 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Rita.

VIP Member
Also wow that's a lot of tacky decorations, feels a little bit to staged for me. 😬 Don't worry, one day karma is gonna get me for being an evil person.
You won’t be alone. One of the reasons I said I was expecting them to get engaged is because I feel that it would be a good next step for his brand. Team Rashford were never going to have a subtle engagement or keep it quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been covered before but what the hell is the deal with Olivia Naylor? How can you look so consistently AWFUL and still get to be with John Stones. Her dress sense is terrible, make up is amateurish and she only seems to have one top.
I just don’t get it.

Attachments

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
As many of you know I am not one to gloat 🤐

However… Quadruple Allez Allez Allez

in all seriousness I hope the Liverpool fans get home safe and I hope none are injured it’s inhuman how they were being treated outside the ground.

spilldatea

VIP Member

this is actually vile. not a fan of liverpool myself but this is horrific. and this is just one video! he looks completely terrified, how they can even treat another human like this is beyond me. what was he doing that was aggressive enough to warrant that?! wtf

• Wow
  • Sad

wordzalad

VIP Member
I get fucked off with the transfer gossip so early on

“It has been claimed that…” and “A source told us…” and “It Is believed…” It’s like vague facebook statuses 😭

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
  • Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Well done to him! This must have been hard to do especially as he’s 17!

“It's an easy thing for people to target. The way I see it is that I am playing football and they are shouting stuff at me, but they are paying to watch me play football and I am living my life and making money from it. So shout what you want, it's not going to make a difference.”

What a level headed and mature outlook he has. He’s a very brave man.

I’m so glad his club and family made him feel like he’s safe to do this because no one should live in fear. I hope more players feel comfortable enough to come out in the future.
The article was such an emotional read but that paragraph you quoted in particular really got me, what a man 👏 💜 to be that level-headed and brave at 17, unreal

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Ben Chilwell is hand-in-hand with Holly Scarfone

#

The kind of summer gossip I want to see lol
Everything about him knocks me sick, his hair, his voice, his clothes just him overall 🤢 I’d rather stitch myself up then let him and his bants near me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

wordzalad

VIP Member
I really really hope he has a fantastic career.

I hope all the little edge lords on twitter saying “L” and “Ratio” grow up. Get a fucking grip, you sad bastards.

Reactions: 13