Footballers and Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont really think there's much in this with JG... anouska was out there and a group of her friends flew out to join which is who the pics are... they all hanging out together as youd expect a group to.

Also Sasha has been working so likely had previous commitments to contractually oblige too 🤷‍♀️
the other day those 3 girls spent the night at Jacks place with Josh and his friends and they didn’t leave until the next day. Then he followed Amarah last night and unfollowed this morning. They were with them before Anouska and her lot came out as well. Definitely dodgy.

Reactions: 9
That is Faye without all the makeup and filters lol Sasha actually looks prettier without makeup to me her features are striking so she doesn’t need it.
What's her insta?
Nvm I found... fayereddishhhh with only one h, in case the girlies are Googling themselves, which im sure they are!
Ngl compared to Sasha this girl is thicker than a snicker and she's got that square stone head look Jack seems to like. Sasha better catch a flight ASAP. 🤣

Reactions: 5
I doubt he will introduce them to his family. Through he did apparently introduce Natasha to them and he can’t have been with her long at all.
wait lmao i think we missed something here,, what’s the tea about mason introducing natasha to his fam?

Lol sorry for the vague post - their relationship!

I'm embarrassed for everyone involved :sick:
Honestly 😩it’s the fact that everyone knows they’re together now! He’s having the time of his life and she’s is no where to be seen

Reactions: 3
Honestly 😩it’s the fact that everyone knows they’re together now! He’s having the time of his life and she’s is no where to be seen
Does anyone have any stories about Jack. From what I've read he is a player but not sure how much of that is true or not.

I do feel bad for her knowing he's out having a great time and she's at home waiting for him to come back

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any stories about Jack. From what I've read he is a player but not sure how much of that is true or not.

I do feel bad for her knowing he's out having a great time and she's at home waiting for him to come back
Everyone knows what he is like lol
I actually don’t feel sorry for her at this point, she must have a humiliation kink or something

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone knows what he is like lol
I actually don’t feel sorry for her at this point, she must have a humiliation kink or something
I agree

When it comes to humiliation kinks it’s always the quite ones never anyone with big personality’s.

• Haha
wait lmao i think we missed something here,, what’s the tea about mason introducing natasha to his fam?
That hasnt ever been brought up on this thread. She doesnt follow anyone in his family and vice versa

Can anyone see Jennifer Mcsweens photos and see if Masons priv interacts with her pics ?

Reactions: 1
That Faye is Umar Kamani’s ex sister-in-law. So much second hand embarrassment for all the fame hungry insta girls out in Mykonos.

Also can’t believe how much the threads have changed since thread 1. Living for the actual tea and love the new batch of the england players and wags but it seems a different lifetime since we were discussing the Coleen and Rebekah Vardy drama 🤣
It’s Amy that’s the ex. Faye is her younger sister. They do look pretty similar. I’ve been confused before. 😭

Reactions: 4
Mount.JPG

Latino twitter don't seem to be happy that Mount was at that strip cabaret show last night :ROFLMAO:

(Mason Mount was in a whorehouse yesterday and his teenage fans are mad)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She said she visited Portsmouth which is where his family all live. She has no other real reason to go there if she wasn’t meeting his friends or relatives.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.