Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I think there’s more Toffees on the Footballers and Wags thread. I feel bad for Everton, supposedly cooperated with the PL and then get hit with this deduction when we haven’t heard a peep since City were slapped with 111 charges. Then there’s all the RA and Chelsea stuff from this week.
Makes sense though if Everton plead guilty whereas city/chelsea aren’t.
Also city’s 116 charges is actually 5 charges and each charge has multiple rule breaks (the 116). No one mentioned how many rule breaks Everton have for the charge they were guilty of (as far as I know)

wibble

VIP Member
Sheff Wed have made it out of the bottom three.

I kinda hope they stay up, mainly because Ive been following this podcast...

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Leeds put in an absolute shift tonight at Leicester. Leicester's first shot on target was in the 95th minute. Meslier made some superb saves. But that was a collosal win for us.

Georgiiiiinoo. 1 - 0 💙🤍💛👊🏻

Screenshot_20231103_214312_Dolphin.jpg

wibble

VIP Member
If that's the Premier League then I don't want it.

It was never going to be perfect, but just how on Earth have they managed to get it so very wrong.

Maybe they haven't got it wrong.

Maybe it was always meant to be like that.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Farke won't tolerate any switching off. He'd be dropped, and for once we actually have depth across the middle so someone could step in/up.

ChrisMay

I need a football club to support.... Mine has just let go of its assistant manager and development manager and I am just really sad at the state of Reading.

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
Kamara is a fantastic signing, if he can be bothered. Right now he seems to be all cylinders firing. I hope that continues to be the case because he seems to be really liked by the fans.

Its when he switches off or just isn't interested there are problems. However maybe that was a Rangers problem rather than a Kamara problem. Who knows.
Michael Beale chased him out of Ibrox along with a few other good players, Beale wouldn't recognise a good footballer if one landed on his head.
Kamara's played at a good level, 50 + caps for Finland, Europa League Final, good luck to him at Leeds.

glm31

Ai yoh. I know there are a few of us Leeds fans hanging around here. The word legend is often over used. But oh Stuey. It was an honour to have him with us. Gulp. 😢😥😓😰 That goal at Man City. Those promotion celebrations behind closed doors until they weren't 🤫

Rumour has it he will stay as U21 manager.
But oh Stuart Dallas, he comes from Cookstown, but he was made to play at Leeds, he'll play at right back......
Really sad news. Injuries can be so cruel. It would be really nice if he stayed on with the U21s.

He was an absolute legend in FPL one season too, when he was classed as a defender but was basically playing as an attacking midfielder for much of the season (owning him was part of the reason I ended up finishing in the top 25,000 that year).

tattling

Has anyone seen the Sancho situation? I'm very torn, Ten hag was wrong to blast him publicly but at the same time no united manager seems to play him so there must be issues there

wibble

VIP Member
As a Leeds fan I have never been so glad of an international break. Give us chance for all the new signings to learn their team mates names, we'll be like a new team once the break is over (she says with endless optimism!)
Farke's teams always start like this.
Oh and they generally work when the second string players step up to replace the "stars".