Football Club Thread #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another city treble? (I hope but don't think will happen 😄)
City do have Tottenham away though and we don't usually do well there
Not sure if I can see them winning the CL. I dont think an English team will win this year but you never know. If they can beat Real in Manchester then youve got to fancy them I guess.

The wheels are coming off from Spurs a bit now I think. I will reserve judgement but I think City will win the league.

Caveat all of this with saying I dont support a Prem team so this is just my outsider view 😊

Reactions: 3
Leeds have cleaned up at the EFL award ceremony.

Summerville won player of the year.

Screenshot_20240414_234437_Instagram.jpg

Archie Gray won young player of the year.

Screenshot_20240414_234255_Instagram.jpg

Rutter, Summerville and Ampado are all in team of the season.

All to be sold in Summer '24. Get your bids in now.

I watched the highlights of Leverkusen winning the league.
It was a bit surprising to hear Land of Hope and Glory playing at the end.

Reactions: 1
I hope so. They are a terrible team and deserve to be relegated. Luton to survive!

Reactions: 1
Like neroli said. They are an anti football team, what they are playing isn't football. It is eleven men in a pitch, completely disjointed from one another striking around on a pitch together. And deserve to go down.

I can see Luton performing some end of season heroics to stay up. Then it is between Forest and Everton. Everton will be deviod of confidence after last night. They still have to play Liverpool and then away at Arsenal. The rest of their games are scrappy mid table nothing games or fellow relegation fighters. Forest still have to play City and Chelsea.

At least the bottom end of the table is interesting.

Will Spurs do it?

Get to the end of the season with the manager they started with...

• Haha
Sheff Wed have made it out of the bottom three.

I kinda hope they stay up, mainly because Ive been following this podcast...

The joys of last day (non league) - constantly refreshing the page to see if your team survived. They did just.

Reactions: 2