Food & Drink #7 We like texture, babe, texture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my more paranoid moments, I have in fact imagined this court case she keeps threatening, and only manage to calm myself down with the thought of the incriminating material we've compiled here and the fact we mainly just point and laugh at whatever new concoction she's brewed up.

She's got the most amazing face you just want to stare at. Have you seen Wild Rose? I thought I'd be annoyed by the amount of non-Scots playing Scots but I just couldn't help but love it. ETA oh, and Beast, which I think we've discussed here before wrt Johnny Flynn, she's great in that too.
Beast is the random movie I caught once on tv and fell hard for Johnny Flynn

ooh I just came across this cabal merch!
7D2C6F6B-75B8-4347-A24A-0A0158BC9B2D.png

Look at this tasty snack...

View attachment 237920

Seriously though, this is hilarious and would be my face permanently if I had to do PMQ's 😂
We need this as a Jack cringe reaction shot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Smell my thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.