Food & Drink #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I have a new name but the spelling is wrong πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. I’m a total spelling pedant! That serves me right for freaking out and quickly asking admin to give me a nice β€˜suprise’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg I have a new name but the spelling is wrong πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. I’m a total spelling pedant! That serves me right for freaking out and quickly asking admin to give me a nice β€˜suprise’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ooooof. The admin given usernames do make me laugh though...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My brain every time I hear the word ''surprise'' in isolation
zblogger1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I did wonder! I would be alarmed too xx

It's very curious. It's almost like someone is wanting to get Tattle in hot water as it feeds her trolling narrative.....
Tbh I get the impression that a lot of them are just spiteful/hateful and have been active on Twitter for much longer than the Tattle threads exist, sadly we're now amongst them? You can tell by the tone of comments left on the thread, it was worst in the past but there's a difference between laughing at neon green pasta and just repeating the same weird conspiracy theories about this being the year of Hack Monroe's demise. Tbh this is the year she'll probs make 6 figures in all honesty πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 22
I go onto the JM thread because it's good to see someome called out on their BS but also because its hilarious. I will never forget someome calling her lasagne a dehydrated tortoise til the day I die.

I don't want to hear repeated theories about whether Louisa owns the bungalow or not (she clearly doesn't lol) and stuff of that ilk when its going around in circles! Give me critical analysis, funnies, heartfelt stories... ya know?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I go onto the JM thread because it's good to see someome called out on their BS but also because its hilarious. I will never forget someome calling her lasagne a dehydrated tortoise til the day I die.

I don't want to hear repeated theories about whether Louisa owns the bungalow or not (she clearly doesn't lol) and stuff of that ilk when its going around in circles! Give me critical analysis, funnies, heartfelt stories... ya know?!
Bib πŸ˜‚ I must have missed that one, the horse reference comes up, but not heard that

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yeah exactly. I also spend a lot of time reading various hot takes and thinking well yeah I said that/another member said that like 20 threads ago. I am aware this makes me a prick btw :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I lurk, like, and chuck in the odd obnoxious comment πŸ˜‚

@Brian Butterfield just being nosey m’dear, but how are your new kitten and your new new kitten settling in? 🐱🐱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My favourite is when someone shows up and goes "SMOKING GUN according to Companies House she was born in 1978 SOMEONE CALL THE DAILY MAIL" πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My favourite is when someone shows up and goes "SMOKING GUN according to Companies House she was born in 1978 SOMEONE CALL THE DAILY MAIL" πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
This was the first thing I ever posted! πŸ™ˆ

But.... I was the first one to post it I think! At the end of May haha. Aka 5 Jack geological time periods ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

But.... I was the first one to post it I think! At the end of May haha. Aka 5 Jack geological time periods ago.
You're forgiven, she was still in her much-missed shed phase back then...ahhh memories...

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Or ppl asking if the accounts have been posted yet when they're literal public info you can google!

I miss her being in Edinburgh it was such a beautiful time, miss her being in the shed, wish she'd go back to making horrors with food and stop writing tit I'll never read!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When that mandarin pasta abomination was shared today, I felt so much nostalgia.

Oh Jack. Just because you (tin) can, doesn't mean you should.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.