Food & Drink #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gammon, chicken wings, chips and corn on the cob for tea tonight - a bit of a mix due to use by dates. And maybe a homemade chocolate brownie for afters if there's room.

Is only 23 here so not unbearably hot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just debating Chinese for tea, feeling lazy and now tuning into the mother thread with bated breath to see if Jackies about to mount the sideboard in her red bikini. ๐Ÿ™ˆ I have mixed feelings about this.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My boobs are so big I still have boob sweat even with a bloody bra on ๐Ÿ˜‚
Same, without a bra theyre way too saggy and it gives me the ick when theyre sweaty ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข

Underboob sweat is the worst thing, ugh! I make sure Iโ€™m wearing a nice (loose but stretchy) LONG vest, so that I can tuck it up under them when they are roaming to help stop the slick #sexy
Yep! The sweat patches arent a good look but ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Have kebabs on the way here too! It's about the only takeaway we can get delivered on a weekend out here nowadays. Salad and green chillies for me, garlic sauce and a hot sauce from an assortment I bought the other day. ๐Ÿ˜‹ (Haven't worn a bra for days, no fucks given ๐Ÿ˜‚)
I am always so intrigued by where you might live! Feel like we might be Tattle neighbours.

I would love to ditch the bra but am breastfeeding and have gigantic boobs anyway so it's not really an option when I'm "dressed" ๐Ÿ˜

Omg @BilboSaggins I was going to ask earlier if you were ovulating! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I am too, God isn't it just the worst? I get the ovulation crushes SO BAD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

๐Ÿšจ ALERT ALERT ALERT๐Ÿšจ

I have finally ordered an anti hair wrap cordless Shark vacuum!

Iโ€™m slightly saddened by how excited I am over it ๐Ÿ˜‚
I feel a bit like I am being triangulated with some of the posts on this thread this afternoon :LOL: - Iโ€™ve the Shark anti hair wrap. Not cordless though. Bought to help with all the fur bunnies released by my ever moulting mutts. Itโ€™s the one that bends in the middle so you can go under the sofa etc.

The sofa is too low ๐Ÿ˜’

I also own about 5 tape measures. FML.

So now I need a new sofa to go with my vacuum ๐Ÿ˜œ

Or I may just buy some taller feet for the sofa... seems the less extreme/costly option๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At the best of times I only need to tuck my Ladybird vest into my knickers :-(
Do you mean that you have smaller boobs? I do sometimes have daydreams about what it would be like. I would wear tshirts with writing on them. ๐Ÿ˜‚ #bigboobdreams

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you mean that you have smaller boobs? I do sometimes have daydreams about what it would be like. I would wear tshirts with writing on them. ๐Ÿ˜‚ #bigboobdreams
Same same, though I do love not having to wear a bra. Absolutely hated myself until I hit my 30โ€™s and I made peace with it.

loved my pregnancy/breastfeeding boobs though.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am always so intrigued by where you might live! Feel like we might be Tattle neighbours.

I would love to ditch the bra but am breastfeeding and have gigantic boobs anyway so it's not really an option when I'm "dressed" ๐Ÿ˜

Omg @BilboSaggins I was going to ask earlier if you were ovulating! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I am too, God isn't it just the worst? I get the ovulation crushes SO BAD.
Is everyone that was on the dkl thread practically sexually harassing Matt now going to use ovulation as an excuse ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn't it just bleeping horrible how we are all trained to hate our bodies?
I feel so sad for my daughters that soon they will look at themselves and not like what they see. They are all so beautiful, so perfect and yet I know that they'll see only the things they dislike. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Just debating Chinese for tea, feeling lazy and now tuning into the mother thread with bated breath to see if Jackies about to mount the sideboard in her red bikini. ๐Ÿ™ˆ I have mixed feelings about this.
Can you let us know, I canโ€™t bear to check ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel so sad for my daughters that soon they will look at themselves and not like what they see. They are all so beautiful, so perfect and yet I know that they'll see only the things they dislike. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Itโ€™s also extra sad that itโ€™s worse now than before the feminist movement of the 60s/70s of which my mum was a member. At that time they thought this body image/appearance obsession for women would end.., yet here we are.. and itโ€™s becoming bad for men as well (not that I have that much sympathy tbh...I am aware that is very mean ...)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I always imagined having big norks and wearing cleavage-revealing tops. I loved the words of the late, great Victoria Wood about hers, something about seeing if you could hold a pencil underneath and she said she could fit a small branch of WH Smiths.

Babe, same @Saint_clemmie, mine did a magnificent job feeding three babies and the silver lines are my badges of honour.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh Iโ€™m sorry I didnโ€™t mean to make you sad. Itโ€™s just one of those insecurities, you know.

I do think that these days thereโ€™s such a wider representation of body types now. In the 90โ€™s/00โ€™s it felt like there was 1 ideal body, big boobs included. I feel that breast implants are not as trendy as they once were but I suppose it all goes to the lips instead.๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

no in all seriousness I think we know better nowadays. X

• Heart
Iโ€™m pretty short and big boobed and a little round in the tummy area and my husband is super tall and skinny (naturally) and my daughter is very much taking after him and it really gets my goat how many people comment TO HER (sheโ€™s 7) about how skinny and tall she is.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
I had a tuna sweetcorn sandwich for lunch (addicted) and about to have one of my @Pocahontas ice lollies to cool down.

Iโ€™ve been getting weird twinges downstairs so Iโ€™m trying to eat little but often and drinks loads of water so if it starts Iโ€™m at least well nourished. Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™ve done the twinges to myself I was cleaning the windows internally as workmen have all left so possibly stretching too much?

Itโ€™s meant to get up to 35 though fuuuck that!
OMG exciting! My deepest sympathies to you in this heat. This time next year you can tell your husband it's his turn to hold the hot baby :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m pretty short and big boobed and a little round in the tummy area and my husband is super tall and skinny (naturally) and my daughter is very much taking after him and it really gets my goat how many people comment TO HER (sheโ€™s 7) about how skinny and tall she is.
I grew up hearing "youre a fine young woman". From Irish paddies, it meant I was big ๐Ÿ™„ Im broad and tall, i grew to like that about me (not the layers of fat now sitting on me!) but it bugs me that it gets described as that!

• Heart
No need to apologise @Saint_clemmie, but thank you. I always feel a bit crappy about body stuff tbh.

I've always felt like I have to swamp myself and cover up because of my shape. On a hot day, I would love to wear less but after spending my teens being objectified and leered at, I became ashamed of myself for looking 'too sexy' ๐Ÿ˜”. I realise that these are my issues, but society's acceptance of this behaviour has been so damaging. It wasn't even only men, I feel so let down by all the older women who made comments about me because of the way my body grew?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I grew up hearing "youre a fine young woman". From Irish paddies, it meant I was big ๐Ÿ™„ Im broad and tall, i grew to like that about me (not the layers of fat now sitting on me!) but it bugs me that it gets described as that!
No need to apologise @Saint_clemmie, but thank you. I always feel a bit crappy about body stuff tbh.

I've always felt like I have to swamp myself and cover up because of my shape. On a hot day, I would love to wear less but after spending my teens being objectified and leered at, I became ashamed of myself for looking 'too sexy' ๐Ÿ˜”. I realise that these are my issues, but society's acceptance of this behaviour has been so damaging. It wasn't even only men, I feel so let down by all the older women who made comments about me because of the way my body grew?!
urgh. I just wish people wouldnโ€™t comment at all. I feel like my daughter is either gonna get a complex about being tall and skinny or grow up thinking tall and skinny is the โ€˜bestโ€™ way

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.