Food & Drink #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My child was born in the middle of a heatwave, I was more excited about the cool air in the hospital than the baby!
😂

mine was also born on a boiling hot day but all they could rustle up was a little desk fan with no cage on the front, it was so stuffy, it was not good times! I was going to suggest @heretoreaditall2019 try and pack a fan just in case but hopefully her hospital will be a bit more temperature controlled.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
😂

mine was also born on a boiling hot day but all they could rustle up was a little desk fan with no cage on the front, it was so stuffy, it was not good times! I was going to suggest @heretoreaditall2019 try and pack a fan just in case but hopefully her hospital will be a bit more temperature controlled.
Oh bless thank you - I’ve got a portable fan that I used when I was in hosp last year in June in the heat, I’d sleep with it on my table pointed at me! Plus I’m going to take our massive tower one, I don’t care about minimalistic packing anymore life’s too short to be clammy.

Absolutely no idea what to cook for dinner!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh bless thank you - I’ve got a portable fan that I used when I was in hosp last year in June in the heat, I’d sleep with it on my table pointed at me! Plus I’m going to take our massive tower one, I don’t care about minimalistic packing anymore life’s too short to be clammy.

If you can the best thing to cool down is to buy a cheap refillable spray bottle (often in garden centres) fill with water and spray at the fan as it is running so it sprays back to you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've ordered salad kebabs, really craving that delicious red cabbage. As soon as it arrives I am taking this bastard bra off 😂
I'm having a pamper tonight after the kids go to bed. Can't wait to be sat in front of the TV later all fresh, I love a pamper and don't know why I don't do it more often.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

I’d also recommend a cooling mist from Boots. It was so good to carry around when I was heavily pregnant during a heatwave!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
40?! Where are you??
The south of Spain, about 20 minutes from the coast in a small village half way up a mountain (for triangulation purposes). We have a very old house with walls nearly a metre thick so indoors stays pretty comfortable whatever the heat. Mr. Rebel won't consider any meal proper food unless he has meat. That chook will have to last him a couple of days as I'm not putting the bastard oven on again.
@GrunkaLunka - I haven't worn a bra since April 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I've ordered salad kebabs, really craving that delicious red cabbage. As soon as it arrives I am taking this bastard bra off 😂
I'm having a pamper tonight after the kids go to bed. Can't wait to be sat in front of the TV later all fresh, I love a pamper and don't know why I don't do it more often.
Have kebabs on the way here too! It's about the only takeaway we can get delivered on a weekend out here nowadays. Salad and green chillies for me, garlic sauce and a hot sauce from an assortment I bought the other day. 😋 (Haven't worn a bra for days, no fucks given 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The south of Spain, about 20 minutes from the coast in a small village half way up a mountain (for triangulation purposes). We have a very old house with walls nearly a metre thick so indoors stays pretty comfortable whatever the heat. Mr. Rebel won't consider any meal proper food unless he has meat. That chook will have to last him a couple of days as I'm not putting the bastard oven on again.
@GrunkaLunka - I haven't worn a bra since April 😉
That makes more sense, I thought you were going to say in England 🤣 jealous you’re in my favourite country 😍 yeh I barely ever wear a bra anymore, go to shops etc without, and I have quite big boobs. For delivery I don’t even get dressed usually, often in dressing gown . Lockdown has let me live my dream of laziness 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d also recommend a cooling mist from Boots. It was so good to carry around when I was heavily pregnant during a heatwave!
Oh yes, that lovely little blue canister of coolth, a good recommend and easier to pack than a tower cooler fan.

Reactions: 6
In no particular order...

I absolutely hate hate HATE, the heat :mad:. Turns me into a right old grump. Bring on winter!

Early autumn labour for me. My swollen hobbit feet during the Aug were a thing of wonder.

I have just been in the garden spraying the dogs down with the hose (way too hot for evening walkies) and stood under the fine mist setting for a bit. Was bliss.

Pamper night sounds epic. I can’t bear looking in the mirror right now. My hair is ten shades of henna with silver roots, brows need tinting, fringe needs cutting, actually all of it needs a good hacking, face needs replacing. Why do we age, LITERALLY overnight. 20’s fine. 30’s ok. 40’s - SMACK, here, look at your face - it now resembles a crumpled map and you will spend half the day waiting for your night creases to drop out. Need to do a bit of DIY tmw I reckon.

Thank you so much for the thankyou Matt much Matt pics, Mavens 😍😍😍 Love a nice hairy forearm. And that bonus nip, perched perfectly atop what looks to be a very pert pec, was.... *chefs kiss*
Think I might be ovulating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

🚨 ALERT ALERT ALERT🚨

I have finally ordered an anti hair wrap cordless Shark vacuum!

I’m slightly saddened by how excited I am over it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Underboob sweat is the worst thing, ugh! I make sure I’m wearing a nice (loose but stretchy) LONG vest, so that I can tuck it up under them when they are roaming to help stop the slick #sexy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.