Food & Drink #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Vlad is paying you well for the promotion! I’m going to go down a Siberia trip rabbit hole, if I can deal with the visa ish, then I’d go. I looked at going to St. Petersburg before, but was v put off by having to basically triangulate myself in order to go there for a few days with my kids. They wanted bank statements and all sorts... going back quite a way, if I remember rightly. I love to travel, the more difficult to get to, remote and unusual the better, but giving Vlad every detail of my life seemed a bit too much at the time.
Crabby Vlad 😅
I've never had to provide bank statements for a Russian visa and I've had all of the types. I also never offer them my SM names cos, err, I can get a bit critical of oor Vlad on there. It's more expensive to go through a company but you get peace of mind and they provide everything you need. From 2021 Russia will start offering e-visas which hopefully will be much simpler, though I think they're going to be leaving the UK out of that perk cos, well, all the awks stuff that has gone down. Feel free to DM me if you're serious about going there and want advice!

@Flumps you are a cake GENIUS! That looks so so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry, just to ask - were they were tagging Jack in? Can you remember what they were saying? I might be able to find it myself I just need a couple of clues 🧐
I don’t think they were @ing, just ranting about here mainly and hypocrisy and cliques, mentioning her by full name which I was tracking like Vlad had taught me. Boyfriends was in one of them? A hazy memory of that. If you could 🔺 the last post from MG then it would sync up I reckon. Crisps. ETA - I had some lovely crisps on the 9th of July.

👀 what have i missed?
Nowt. We’re just discussing auld friends who got ranty on twitter about us/our russian overlords. And crisps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like Scottish crisps went right over my head, have 🔺 and still don’t know if I like the taste

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am (proper) worried it looks like showing off, but I proffer one more cake pic for today, though I suppose it's not very cakey.......
😮 You are a cake genius! This is like one of those “is it cake?” things going around

• Heart
Reactions: 6
oh my god I forgot about Torres - yes they are insanely expensive but amazing! The caviar ones (omg I’m such a wanker) are also delicious but a bit too much after a while.

fish kofta with sumac yoghurt, grilled courgettes and broadbeans For dinner tonight. Loveeeee Palestinian food, it’s all so fresh

View attachment 194995
Oh my god, I’m firing up the Hondai and I’m burning rubber to yours tout suite. That looks incredible - no wonder you’re going to get paid for cooking!

Guys I am well confused, but there’s no change there

Then, I’m going to @Flumps for pudding. Those cakes!

ETA: Blurst, I realise you may not have made this food but I’m making the assumption (as always) that you did. Still looks amazing if you didn’t!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think they were @ing, just ranting about here mainly and hypocrisy and cliques, mentioning her by full name which I was tracking like Vlad had taught me. Boyfriends was in one of them? A hazy memory of that. If you could 🔺 the last post from MG then it would sync up I reckon. Crisps. ETA - I had some lovely crisps on the 9th of July.

Nowt. We’re just discussing auld friends who got ranty on twitter about us/our russian overlords. And crisps.
Got it! Thank you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am (proper) worried it looks like showing off, but I proffer one more cake pic for today, though I suppose it's not very cakey.......
I don't understand, you said you'd proffer more cake photos but this is clearly a plant? 🤯 Flumps, your skills are out-of-this-world incredible. Amazing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Crisps are yummy.
Don’t understand about the hypocrisy and cliques ? She always posted often enough and quite long posts - was always involved.
I really like crisps.

Reactions: 15
Oooh yes, so so good! I also got pretty addicted to crab crisps when I was in Siberia. Prawn cocktail is just sad in comparison...
View attachment 194897
Omg. I visited Tomsk in 2019 and fell in love with those crisps actually shaped like crabs. I forgot the name of the brand but I have a photo!

Edit: I managed to find a similar brand attached here.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think all the tweets were deleted.
I figured that had to have happened (I am completely confident in my triangulation skills and can't find a thing)! I don't know what could have provoked a backlash against *us* though, I looked back and things seemed to be fine?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Crisps are yummy.
Don’t understand about the hypocrisy and cliques ? She always posted often enough and quite long posts - was always involved.
I really like crisps.
Me toooo.

I was surprised at the time. I must confess I often skimmed the long posts! Way too triangulatable and sometimes a bit ranty imo. God I would kick someone in the shins for a slice of cake right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't triangulate for tit, just happily rolling along here 🤷🏼‍♀️

I am now craving the chilli & lime crisps they sell at the supermarket near me, but it's closed. #WhatWouldJackDo

ETA: @Flumps, you are amazing!! Wow, that must take so much work!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.