Food & Drink #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
space raiders beef, man. I could eat them endlessly. I LOVED wotsits beef ones 🤤
There’s new Sizzling Steak flavour Wotsits and they are yum. They taste like beef Monster Munch.

I love crisps. My favourite at the mo are Walkers Max Double Crunch. They do a BBQ flavour and a Chicken & Chorizo flavour which are both addictive.

Also Twiglets. I can eat a massive bag of those in one sitting.

Reactions: 7
I love crisps but hate popcorn (I put it down to my teenage usherette job, there's nothing worse that the smell of gross popcorn you have to clear up) I'm really interested in the twitter username of the person we're talking about so I can see if it's the same person but in conclusion crisps are ace though crisps.
I love a packet of Scampi Fries. I’d be interested in the crisp twittering name too as I have my suspicions not Sensations crisps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If I do have crisps I’ll probably just have some walkers they’re very mellow flavoured prawn cocktails

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry to lower the standards but I love a packet of monster munch, especially in a sandwich.

Reactions: 9
If I do have crisps I’ll probably just have some walkers they’re very mellow flavoured prawn cocktails
It was longer ago than that, I know that NI have taytos but i’m not sure up in scotland around motherwell there were some crisps.

Ah i’m terrible at this. I never screenshotted the twitter hoohaa so I can’t remember the handle.

This new trend of alcohol in crisps is a funny one, isn’t it? You wouldn’t have roast dinner flavoured gin.

Reactions: 12
I love crisps. Would eat about 3 bags a day if I could. The best crisps are Spanish crisps, super thin, cooked in olive oil. The best brand is Torres which are ridiculously expensive but out of this world especially (food wanker alert) black truffle
But everyday crisps it is: Walkers salt and vinegar, Frazzles, Salt and vinegar chipsticks, Ringos and Smith's square crisps.

For dinner I'm making a green chilli pork curry from a lovely cookbook called Coconut and Sambal.
oh my god I forgot about Torres - yes they are insanely expensive but amazing! The caviar ones (omg I’m such a wanker) are also delicious but a bit too much after a while.

fish kofta with sumac yoghurt, grilled courgettes and broadbeans For dinner tonight. Loveeeee Palestinian food, it’s all so fresh

57424021-3EBC-4252-B0AA-58F5C0B0D2EC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Siberia is the most amazing place (and is huge so calling it a place is probably not accurate). The sense of isolation and emptiness - especially if you go beyond the towns on the trans siberian route - is really jarring, but also loads of people live there! That there are huge cities without any roads to get to them is just incredible.

Russian is very hard (but so beautiful!). I'm going to try again with it starting in September, but I just don't have a head for languages. Vlad is being очень supportive tho.

I hope Vlad is paying you well for the promotion! I’m going to go down a Siberia trip rabbit hole, if I can deal with the visa ish, then I’d go. I looked at going to St. Petersburg before, but was v put off by having to basically triangulate myself in order to go there for a few days with my kids. They wanted bank statements and all sorts... going back quite a way, if I remember rightly. I love to travel, the more difficult to get to, remote and unusual the better, but giving Vlad every detail of my life seemed a bit too much at the time.
Crabby Vlad 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It was longer ago than that, I know that NI have taytos but i’m not sure up in scotland around motherwell there were some crisps.

Ah i’m terrible at this. I never screenshotted the twitter hoohaa so I can’t remember the handle.

This new trend of alcohol in crisps is a funny one, isn’t it? You wouldn’t have roast dinner flavoured gin.
oh I’ve never had any Scottish crisps I wonder if jack had some when she went I’ve not eaten any tea again and now there’s some fish fingers in the oven. Roast dinner gin sounds delish! I’m hungry at all the wrong times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, just to ask - were they were tagging Jack in? Can you remember what they were saying? I might be able to find it myself I just need a couple of clues 🧐

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
oh my god I forgot about Torres - yes they are insanely expensive but amazing! The caviar ones (omg I’m such a wanker) are also delicious but a bit too much after a while.

fish kofta with sumac yoghurt, grilled courgettes and broadbeans For dinner tonight. Loveeeee Palestinian food, it’s all so fresh

View attachment 194995
😭 my fish fingers are gonna look like proper little wankers now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am (proper) worried it looks like showing off, but I proffer one more cake pic for today, though I suppose it's not very cakey.......
Whattttt!? That’s amazing!! I’ve been watching rosemary and thyme on YouTube because I love an old skool Sunday night vibe while I’m supposed to be WFH and that looks like a proper rosemary’s 50th birthday cake 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I think in Motherwell they do have crisps, but they aren’t very mellow. The mellow crisps are more of an English concoction that I think is enjoyed with its friend some ham

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

View attachment 194995
God, this looks so lush.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.