Food & Drink #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out Melizcooks on IG, she has some gorgeous recipes and does a lovely chilli sauce
Amazing. Thank you. Her feed is glorious. I love Mediterranean and Turkish food. I found her post re: chicken doner kebab recreation and looks amazing.

Reactions: 5
Sorry gang, I went back to my ex (Jack Monroe), as she’s gone back to being ridiculous rather than terrifying. I was thinking of you guys the whole time 😭

Food and drink-wise. I’m just making a mac n cheese for later. It seems ridiculously early but I’ll get it ready now, and then put in the oven at about 11:30 for the children’s lunch. I got a yellow sticker cheeseboard from waitrose last night, we already have tonnes of cheddar. A few christmases ago I put a whole variety of cheeseboard cheese into a Mac just to use it up, and it really works! I make the sauce with the cheddar and Red Leicester, then things like Brie and Stilton I throw in as chunks. Parmesan on the top, and asparagus zig zagged. A simple salad with vinaigrette on the side, or to be really indulgent, sweet chilli jam.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a 50% off uber eats code to be used by Monday so I think McDonald’s will be our dinner tomorrow.
I’m with you @Flumps on the nuggets/bbq sauce/chocolate milkshake combo 😋

@PoorPatrol that Mac and cheese sounds amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have a 50% off uber eats code to be used by Monday so I think McDonald’s will be our dinner tomorrow.
I’m with you @Flumps on the nuggets/bbq sauce/chocolate milkshake combo 😋

@PoorPatrol that Mac and cheese sounds amazing!
I grew up (in North America) with frequent visits to McDonalds. My driving Instructor used to make us take him there to get his lunch. I loved getting milkshakes and the filet of fish. It was often a night off cooking for my mother. My grandmother preferred Wendy’s. 😁

Reactions: 9
I grew up (in North America) with frequent visits to McDonalds. My driving Instructor used to make us take him there to get his lunch. I loved getting milkshakes and the filet of fish. It was often a night off cooking for my mother. My grandmother preferred Wendy’s. 😁
I loved Wendys but we don't have any in the UK anymore :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I used to work in McDonald’s so have probably eaten far too much of it over my lifetime already! Used to love a fillet of fish when I made it myself but I can’t eat them when they aren’t fresh.
I’ve only tried Wendy’s once but I liked it. My husband loved the chicken burger!

I’m sure I read Wendy’s were going to be coming back to the UK soon? Not sure if that will change with everything going on now though.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I loved Wendys but we don't have any in the UK anymore :(
I know! There used to be one on Oxford Street. I liked the Mexican dishes. I read that they are thinking of opening up again here. I made a trip to a Taco Bell in Fulham last year and enjoyed it. Had a veggie burrito and free drink refills!

Reactions: 3
I know! There used to be one on Oxford Street. I liked the Mexican dishes. I read that they are thinking of opening up again here. I made a trip to a Taco Bell in Fulham last year and enjoyed it. Had a veggie burrito and free drink refills!
Oooooh exciting!

Love Taco Bell too - haven't had that in ages :love:

Reactions: 3
Thot shot complete with R & P bra showing:
View attachment 184071
Nothing else much going on. It seems she’s travelled to Edinburgh to post on social media - same tit, diff place.

So sorry to hear you had another tit day at hospital but so glad you had your school mate over ❤ Lovely.
I don’t get why she had to travel all the way there to sleep? Like other people have said I have semi given up on her thread( until there is the next round of drama, no doubt soon) that foto is so cringe, when do we think she’ll be on the next fiancé ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a google, apparently Wendy’s is coming to Reading first and should to be opening next year!

Is the Uber Eats code shareable?
It says it’s account specific but you’re welcome to try! It’s - TASTYDEAL

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why she had to travel all the way there to sleep? Like other people have said I have semi given up on her thread( until there is the next round of drama, no doubt soon) that foto is so cringe, when do we think she’ll be on the next fiancé ?
l
I know what you mean - there’s only so much you can really say about her! 😂
She’s trying to reel in the next one for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still want to try Slim Chicken and German Doner Kebab. Has anyone tried before?
I’ve had German Doner Kebab a few times and it is delicious! My favourite is the doner box with fries and salad, it’s a big portion for a reasonable price. The doner spring rolls are good too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.