Food & Drink #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i cannot be bothered cooking, but ive done a meatballs & orzo. One pot wonder saves the day.

I also finally got a sideboard 🙌 its quite sad but its now my favourite little corner 🥰 in an alcove, flowers in my favourite vase & pictures of the kids. I smile everytime I walk by 😂
Photo shoot? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh I’ve had headaches the last few days, hormonal ones I just feel awful. I’ve had a low calorie ready meal and am after having a nap at this stupid time. Will be wide awake at 1am watching that stupid bint bang on about discovering herself in a Scottish hotel room again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks for all the well wishes <3

@Passive_Aggressive_Lemon I am so sorry for your loss. My cat let me know he was ready at 16 last autumn. We'd been together for half of my life and the grief, though expected, has been quite something. I'm grateful for every moment we had, and that I was able to do my best for him when he needed me. He was aloof/furious with most, but he was my shadow and saved his purest love for me. I still get upset regularly now, so keep feeling all your feelings <3

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks for all the well wishes <3

@Passive_Aggressive_Lemon I am so sorry for your loss. My cat let me know he was ready at 16 last autumn. We'd been together for half of my life and the grief, though expected, has been quite something. I'm grateful for every moment we had, and that I was able to do my best for him when he needed me. He was aloof/furious with most, but he was my shadow and saved his purest love for me. I still get upset regularly now, so keep feeling all your feelings <3
I send you my condolences too. It’s a horrendous experience to go through.

I want to recommend this Lidl ice cream. I haven’t been in there for months and haven’t bought this since last year so the packaging might have changed. Found two different pictures. 😋
D57797A7-E132-46DE-A9E3-1DA2FADE36FA.jpeg
D0BA5E13-FD3A-4081-982D-F8D64F18D8EC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We are going to the pub for dinner.

This is going to be WEIRD.
omg report back please - what is it like?! You'll be like our very own JM in her journalistic era! I walked past a pub the other night and it was so weird seeing people in it, we said how we felt like ghosts watching another world it was really weird!

We're being really overly cautious with lockdown but I had my first visitor!! My bestie from school came to visit me, I was tempted to cancel because I'd had (another) tit day at hospital and tbh had spent a lot of it in tears but it was really, really nice. As a result I can't bring myself to read about JM's antics, but let me know if she's done any more thot shots cos they're my fav car crashes!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
( I don't know if this is the place for this - is it for proper cooking food no Mickey D's? 🤣)

But I'm getting MY first McDonald's since lock down tomorrow and I feel like a kid at Christmas. Am so excited 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
omg report back please - what is it like?! You'll be like our very own JM in her journalistic era! I walked past a pub the other night and it was so weird seeing people in it, we said how we felt like ghosts watching another world it was really weird!

We're being really overly cautious with lockdown but I had my first visitor!! My bestie from school came to visit me, I was tempted to cancel because I'd had (another) tit day at hospital and tbh had spent a lot of it in tears but it was really, really nice. As a result I can't bring myself to read about JM's antics, but let me know if she's done any more thot shots cos they're my fav car crashes!
We’ve had unbuttoned denim shirt action *thot klaxon*

ETA- bleeping hell there she is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
( I don't know if this is the place for this - is it for proper cooking food no Mickey D's? 🤣)

But I'm getting MY first McDonald's since lock down tomorrow and I feel like a kid at Christmas. Am so excited 🥰
Honestly, it’s a refuge from the Jack Monroe threads for when she’s being too upsetting / annoying. There’s chat about all sorts including food and drink.

I haven’t had a McDonalds since the beginning of Feb. And no prospect of one any time soon as I’m without a car at the moment. What are you going to get? I’d sell my much-loved granny for a quarter pounder with cheese right now :ROFLMAO: And large fries with far too much salt on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly, it’s a refuge from the Jack Monroe threads for when she’s being too upsetting / annoying. There’s chat about all sorts including food and drink.

I haven’t had a McDonalds since the beginning of Feb. And no prospect of one any time soon as I’m without a car at the moment. What are you going to get? I’d sell my much-loved granny for a quarter pounder with cheese right now :ROFLMAO: And large fries with far too much salt on them.
Oh yeah I liked the Jack threads but there's not possible way I can keep up on them they move so fast. The Jack doesn't rest but neither does the tattlers on that thread omg I get caught up and then there's another book to read 🤣

I don't know I want nuggets and a milkshake but apart from that I'm unsure supposed to be on a diet awh I'll start it after my McDonald's 🤣🤣🤣 i don't have a car either but apparently you can order on the app now to go in and collect my friend who works there said so I'm gonna do it 🤣 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yeah I liked the Jack threads but there's not possible way I can keep up on them they move so fast. The Jack doesn't rest but neither does the tattlers on that thread omg I get caught up and then there's another book to read 🤣

I don't know I want nuggets and a milkshake but apart from that I'm unsure supposed to be on a diet awh I'll start it after my McDonald's 🤣🤣🤣 i don't have a car either but apparently you can order on the app now to go in and collect my friend who works there said so I'm gonna do it 🤣 xx
I’m very envious. Enjoy those nuggs! 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I made a version of THAT MAN's smoked mackerel carbonara last night. Made with tagliatelle (one of my favourite pastas), added extra veg in the form of mushrooms and broccoli. Very tasty.

Reactions: 10
im going out for dinner tonight 😱 to a lovely little lebanese place, its going to be so weird. Ive really missed going out for dinner!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Mmmm.. I am a basic witch and would have a chicken nugget meal with a chocolate milkshake. Fries to be dipped in the milkshake. Lots of BBQ sauce for the nuggets.

Is this any good @Flumps? From The Takeaway Secret bookView attachment 184222
I will add it to the list of chilli sauce recipes I'm researching. I'm not sure if it is quite right, as the kebab shop sauce I am after always seems to have a grainy sort of texture, and that one looks like it would be very smooth. It also features a high proportion of ketchup and like baked beans ketchup makes me gip a bit, but I can bear it as an ingredient.

Thank you, though, it's all fuel for my deep research. I will update my chilli sauce dossier.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Weird! I was looking up homemade doner kebab recipes yesterday. What I need to be sure of is creating a proper kebab shop chilli sauce too.
Check out Melizcooks on IG, she has some gorgeous recipes and does a lovely chilli sauce

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thot shot complete with R & P bra showing:
View attachment 184071
Nothing else much going on. It seems she’s travelled to Edinburgh to post on social media - same tit, diff place.

So sorry to hear you had another tit day at hospital but so glad you had your school mate over ❤ Lovely.
thank you for sustaining my need for cringe thirst trap photos ❤ it makes me laugh because who are these even for?!

omg no food is food you must report back, that's so exciting! are they still only doing drive through? they do have mcflurries on the limited menu so you're about to have the best time ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.