Food and Drink #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they ever "run" in their sleep my little boy sometimes does its hilarious, only ever for a few seconds so have never managed to get a pic or video
I’ve never seen them do that and would probably die laughing. Boycat does treat me to some interesting sleeping positions though
IMG_0348.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Caturday here, just reminding myself how beautiful my boy was. He had a funny little snore, like a little 'wheeee' sound, plus all the chirps, trills and meeps MCs are known for.
1718992739483.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s Mediterranean week at Lidl and Mr N came home with many good snacks. He’s done to bed early for an early start in the morning so it’s me, Girlcat and Criminal Minds Evolutions.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I still feel very sad today, and then feel stupid for feeling sad. I also made the silly decision to eat crap food all today so I now feel both sad and a bit sick. Ho hum ho hum.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s just as well it’s the shortest night. Totally going to be up making coffee at 3.55 or whatever time it gets light here.

• Heart
Caturday here, just reminding myself how beautiful my boy was. He had a funny little snore, like a little 'wheeee' sound, plus all the chirps, trills and meeps MCs are known for.
View attachment 3008378
What a magnificent boy he was.

My old cat used to trill and make little "eh" noises. The Ginger Monster trills once in a blue moon and doesn't even ekekek at birds.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Disturbing number of helicopters over my London area this evening. Either the royals are decamping en masse for summer hols or Taylor Swift is leaving for a country hotel or the Jay Slater hunt has gone wildly off piste.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Coffee made. Tunnel dog walked. She hates the heat and the cold and the rain and the wind so it’s just as well we ended up together.

Pooh really was the King of Kings. Shelley could have worked wonders if he’d met him.

• Heart
It's the first time it's rained since Kestrelcat has been venturing outside.
He's currently in a loop of sticking his head out the open window, then finding me and looking at me with disdain and upset and yelling before running back to hang out the window.

"Möther, you have control of the indoor elements, you have left the sky water ON möther"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
For all the brutalist architecture fans, there's a lovely article in the Financial Times today about a LGBT retirement community in London, where residents can keep pets and they're looking into belly dancing classes because you can do that sitting down (it is unfortunately quite expensive but it is in a Norman Foster building)
Screenshot_20240622_090027.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Caturday double deal. I was trying to find a funny one of Thor all pretzelled up but found this instead.
1719045830597.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For all the brutalist architecture fans, there's a lovely article in the Financial Times today about a LGBT retirement community in London, where residents can keep pets and they're looking into belly dancing classes because you can do that sitting down (it is unfortunately quite expensive but it is in a Norman Foster building)
View attachment 3009557
I have a friend who's keen on this place. He's only in his fifties but is thinking ahead..... I would so love to visit him there when we're in our dotage.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My bloody coffee maker isn’t working 😭😭😭
I think it’s my fault for having never descaled it but I will be sad if I can’t sort it.

• Sad
  • Heart
@mchops advice please:
You could boil eggs in our shower water. No amount of adjusting the dial is changing it. Do we need a new shower? (Are all the tiles going to have to come off the wall to see what lies behind, or is it simpler than that? Sorry - v. Vague!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.