Food and Drink #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are you feeling now? Best wishes for Friday - to you and to everyone
thank you and thanks for asking .
Less pain, just fed up. Someone has pulled a strip of paper off the wall I painted two months ago. As fast as I try and improve our house someone fucks it up. Feeling demoralised by the whole renting situ

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Having a bad health spell and ordered a meal on Deliveroo. Sipping my lukewarm, rather horrible, coffee, I set the two paper sachets of sugar down to save for another use. Absorbed in Tattle, I didn't notice little dog snaffling them and scarfing them down, paper and all. Fucksake.

He's very pleased with himself.

Anyone want to rehome an elderly, naughty terrier?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Having a bad health spell and ordered a meal on Deliveroo. Sipping my lukewarm, rather horrible, coffee, I set the two paper sachets of sugar down to save for another use. Absorbed in Tattle, I didn't notice little dog snaffling them and scarfing them down, paper and all. Fucksake.

He's very pleased with himself.

Anyone want to rehome an elderly, naughty terrier?
My boy cat has developed a taste for vegan ham and he made a very strong play for my sandwich yesterday at lunch. He literally screamed in my face when I pushed him away 😂
He also likes humous. He’s very odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How all of f&d on this forum today? Unfortunately since I started 8 months ago the food at the factory has declined. The Shepard's pie was semi crushed new potatoes on 50/50 veg. Fucker had celery in it.
0 stars
Binned it

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
How all of f&d on this forum today? Unfortunately since I started 8 months ago the food at the factory has declined. The Shepard's pie was semi crushed new potatoes on 50/50 veg. Fucker had celery in it.
0 stars
Binned it
I’ve had a wisdom tooth out 🚩
It hasn’t been my favourite day but at least it meant I wasn’t at work.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.