Food and Drink #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all,

Mods really can't win on many things.

We either delete a rule breaking post and quotes or issue a public warning for the post so that the posts replying remain. In either case people will be unhappy and think we should have done the other.

If this ever happens on a thread it's best to report and ignore so mods have the easy decision to just zap a post.

If you're not happy it's best to post in forum business as it'll just reignite it all bringing it to a separate thread.

Thanks

Reactions: 3
Thanks! I will chat to GP. I have a lot to be doing, and definitely want to feel great.

I am laughing, though. I wonder if this is why I felt compelled to sign up for an African drumming workshop on Monday? 😂
Yess African drumming! See, the perilife crisis isn't all bad. 😛 (Though if you haven't already, it might be a good idea to invest in a fan.) I hope the GP is able to offer some support. It's so tough when your emotions and body team up and do a big chaos. Fortunately, people are a lot more aware of menopause and its symptoms now, so you don't have to suffer in silence.

I'm here to rant about panic attacks. They were improving and now getting worse again. I'm waiting for a referral to the 'rehab and recovery team' which is apparently nothing to do with addiction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone do a new thread? I don't know how but willing to do it if someone can empower me.

For Caturday:

A fishing cat (Prionailurus viverrinus) in Peam Krasop wildlife sanctuary, Cambodia. One of the most comprehensive biodiversity surveys ever carried out in a mangrove forest has identified hundreds of species; biologists were staggered at the variety. This cat likes to swim using its partially webbed front feet, and catches fish using its protruding claws
(Photograph: Fauna & Flora/FCEE, the Guardian)

1713621691779.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Can someone do a new thread? I don't know how but willing to do it if someone can empower me.

For Caturday:

A fishing cat (Prionailurus viverrinus) in Peam Krasop wildlife sanctuary, Cambodia. One of the most comprehensive biodiversity surveys ever carried out in a mangrove forest has identified hundreds of species; biologists were staggered at the variety. This cat likes to swim using its partially webbed front feet, and catches fish using its protruding claws
(Photograph: Fauna & Flora/FCEE, the Guardian)

View attachment 2887043
Fishing cat is very cool.

I don't have the option of starting a new thread - sure there used to be a button at the top of the oage? @MurielSnark the guidelines are in the blue link at the bottom of the thread (below the page numbers). Don't know if that helps at all.
---
Wait, I figured it out. But are we doing a thread title or just a number?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Had a really fun night out last night, very nice reality tv star was out buying drinks, it felt very tattle 🤣 never really get out having fun so it was really cheering.
My knee is bloody killing me today though. Does anyone get knee pain of the type where walking is fine but trying to sit down on a chair is agony? I can’t get up again easily either and it feels like a burning balloon!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I hope this link leads to the new thread lol.

---
Had a really fun night out last night, very nice reality tv star was out buying drinks, it felt very tattle 🤣 never really get out having fun so it was really cheering.
My knee is bloody killing me today though. Does anyone get knee pain of the type where walking is fine but trying to sit down on a chair is agony? I can’t get up again easily either and it feels like a burning balloon!
Aw no that's rubbish. I have no suggestions, but hope you're feeling loads better asap! Any reality tv star gossip? :p

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.