Food and Drink #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will we get St Patrick's day hats? I'm not sure if I have any Irish blood, we have Careys in the way-back family tree but they could also be French apparently.
(Three of my ancestral surnames mean 'black' and one is actually White.)
Sunday Funday fact, my maternal grandmother was called Betty White but she went by 'Bus.'

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Will we get St Patrick's day hats? I'm not sure if I have any Irish blood, we have Careys in the way-back family tree but they could also be French apparently.
(Three of my ancestral surnames mean 'black' and one is actually White.)
Sunday Funday fact, my maternal grandmother was called Betty White but she went by 'Bus.'
Why bus? Ifnyou can say without triangulation of course.
Was also hoping for hats, seems late now 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why bus? Ifnyou can say without triangulation of course.
Was also hoping for hats, seems late now 😔
I don't know! Just a silly nickname, short for Betty.
Tattle should lift their hat game, it's something most of us look forward to. 🎩 🧢 👒

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy paddys everyone.
My 19 year old son drunk squared up to me last night . Lol

Reactions: 6
we need hats! and/or shamrocks like we did one time

just gonna whisper it, cos I know I'll jinx it...

lovely day out there innit lads? 16c and sunny... almost like its spr[REDACTED]

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ah, bless you Chooey. I bet you feel much better when the weather improves. Quickly pop over to my place, it's going to be 31 today. Then you can go back home on Tuesday (after you fussed the cats of course) when the cold change comes in.

• Heart

Been throwing it down most of the day

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
just had the hottest whoosh driver ive ever seen dropping off my 2 for £7.50 finest ready meals

I'm having a great sunday!

now, do I have the bourbon beef and mash, or the macaroni cheese?

• Heart
  • Haha
Ah, bless you Chooey. I bet you feel much better when the weather improves. Quickly pop over to my place, it's going to be 31 today. Then you can go back home on Tuesday (after you fussed the cats of course) when the cold change comes in.

31 degrees is too damn hot. 😅 can I pop over after chooey leaves, I’ll fly in with cold change.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've genuinely always wanted to see Australia

see uluru at sunrise, enjoy the beaches, meet toadie rebbechi, visit the round the twist lighthouse...

but duck me, it's a 24 hour flight and there's all those spiders and tit living there

no offence mcm and wooh! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've genuinely always wanted to see Australia

see uluru at sunrise, enjoy the beaches, meet toadie rebbechi, visit the round the twist lighthouse...

but duck me, it's a 24 hour flight and there's all those spiders and tit living there

no offence mcm and wooh! 😘
Sorry how does meeting toadie come before the lighthouse? 🤣

• Haha
I always lose the f&d threads! Hope everyone is doing ok.

My neighbours cat had 5 kittens and I knew who’d want a photo!

IMG_1150.jpeg

They are so cute I want to keep them all 😍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I went shopping at KMart this morning, put a new cooking pot and a dressing gown on layby. I'm starting to nest for winter, you see.
On the way home I met the most glorious Great Dane I've ever seen, she was pure black and stunning.
Her dad let me pat her and omfg she laid her head on my hip like a big giant smooch. That was after she'd given me a thoroughly good smell.
There's nothing better than animals to cheer you up, although I did get the stink-eye from Susan when I got home.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't know! Just a silly nickname, short for Betty.
Tattle should lift their hat game, it's something most of us look forward to. 🎩 🧢 👒
I've been trying to do a family tree and almost no-one on my mum's side used their actual name. Like my mum was surprised to learn she had an Aunt Martha, except she'd always known her as Emmy and had no idea that her name wasn't Emma or Emily.

• Heart
I've been trying to do a family tree and almost no-one on my mum's side used their actual name. Like my mum was surprised to learn she had an Aunt Martha, except she'd always known her as Emmy and had no idea that her name wasn't Emma or Emily.
I had the same looking for my biological father, I knew his name but I never knew his real first name was Joseph. Luckily our shared last name is unusual in the province we were born in.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.