Food and Drink #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I’ve posted this before
I’m not sorry!!!
I haven’t seen it before so thank you. My Harold would love this, he’s in an interview right now (and really needs this job so please cross everything ninnies) so I’ll save it for later

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I haven’t seen it before so thank you. My Harold would love this, he’s in an interview right now (and really needs this job so please cross everything ninnies) so I’ll save it for later
Crossing fingers and paws!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've not seen it before and I think it's the best thing ever. That guy's gorgeous grin towards the end, in the "with his cat" pawtion is... the best.

Quite cheery!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I’ve posted this before
I’m not sorry!!!
I love Anthony Vincent ! His songs in the style of series is fantastic - the ducklings particularly enjoy his version of Incy windy spider in the style of System of a Down . But staying on the cat theme, my cat is an alien is a banger 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
It amuses me that you could read that as Foxface being a member of the Greens.
Never have I identified with anyone so much as I did when I read Billie Piper’s comments about parenting with him being extremely difficult.

I thought he ballsed up the application to stand as Mayor?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Never have I identified with anyone so much as I did when I read Billie Piper’s comments about parenting with him being extremely difficult.

I thought he ballsed up the application to stand as Mayor?
Nah he's not standing for mayor, London wide member.
Eta . I feel a bit like a coiled spring tonight. I'd worked myself into a pretty good place to go on holiday today in 15 mins, now its next Friday.
I can't keep this level of adrenaline up, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
hmph. mr kcc's been out *without me* tonight

went to see al murray with his brother while I've been left here alone to cry over the tortured poets department ☹ (mainly crying cos I can't believe most of these songs were written about matty fucken healy 🙃)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It's really getting cold here now, only three weeks ago I was getting around in shorts and a singlet, now it's pyjamas and fluffy socks time already.
For Caturday, it's Pooh. Stealing hearts and seats as he always did.
1713594823126.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's really getting cold here now, only three weeks ago I was getting around in shorts and a singlet, now it's pyjamas and fluffy socks time already.
For Caturday, it's Pooh. Stealing hearts and seats as he always did.
View attachment 2886591
“Stealing hearts and seats” ❤
I love that blameless facial expression , “what? This is my seat!”

Happy Caturday MCM, sending so much love to you all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Second part of post.

Unfortunately I have to nominate myself as The Worst and Moodiest Employee of the Day at Watermelon Retreat today.

Now I'm home, have burst into tears, have a high temperature, am flushed, have a back ache, feeling very, I don't know... *female* and have realised I've skipped a couple of periods. Also last week I did some rage against the night shopping and purchased the most ridiculous pair of wedge heels I've worn for 20 years.

Comrades, I have a feeling I've entered The Menopause Tunnel.

Hold onto your hats!!!!
---

That is his exact face, with a side sweetness of an uplifting grin: a touch of "hehe I know this isn't really my chair. You know it, I know it, you know I know, I know you know. We're so happy."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

That's meant to be my seat but I often have to share with whoever jumps up. Usually Susan, who will then either climb up my back, lean her head on my shoulder or stick her face up through my elbow bend.
@Wooh Thats sounds very Peri to me! My personality went from mellow funster to smol, hot and angry crying machine almost overnight. It was awful, my advice is to talk to a professional about what you can do to ease the symptoms. It's a very lonely thing to go through on your own.
Sending a cool breeze about 800 ks your way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's meant to be my seat but I often have to share with whoever jumps up. Usually Susan, who will then either climb up my back, lean her head on my shoulder or stick her face up through my elbow bend.
@Wooh Thats sounds very Peri to me! My personality went from mellow funster to smol, hot and angry crying machine almost overnight. It was awful, my advice is to talk to a professional about what you can do to ease the symptoms. It's a very lonely thing to go through on your own.
Sending a cool breeze about 800 ks your way.
Thanks! I will chat to GP. I have a lot to be doing, and definitely want to feel great.

I am laughing, though. I wonder if this is why I felt compelled to sign up for an African drumming workshop on Monday? 😂

• Haha
Thanks! I will chat to GP. I have a lot to be doing, and definitely want to feel great.

I am laughing, though. I wonder if this is why I felt compelled to sign up for an African drumming workshop on Monday? 😂
The other side of periM is the glorious who gives a duck crone years, there is so much to look forward to! Here is Vivienne Westwood, guardian angel of the Monroe threads, for inspiration and protection
Screenshot_20240420_092016.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.