Food and Drink #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paddy’s weekend, innit?! Fair few Guinness hats in there tonight 😢
Yeah, I avoid Paddy's Day & any big music festival. Mostly because I don't like people!

Today will be a trip to the gym, grab some food, then hunker down at home. Cat was thrilled we spent all evening yesterday watching TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I avoid Paddy's Day & any big music festival. Mostly because I don't like people!

Today will be a trip to the gym, grab some food, then hunker down at home. Cat was thrilled we spent all evening yesterday watching TV.
Sounds perfect. I’m currently on the train into town for the quickest ever trip. Timpsons in Central Station to pop some boots in for repair and back onto the train!
Any day like this is a day best avoided. I’m going back home to make mattar paneer 🍛

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.