Food and Drink #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blushing Laz, that’s so sweet of you to say! Honestly it‘s not easy not being able to say more, so thank you for understanding.

but yes soon soon, as in, at some point within the next few months?!

The crazy thing is, we’re obviously both so excited to meet, but also, kind of calm, like, yes, this is what’s meant to happen.
So exciting! Like Laz, I'm also invested and interested. We only want the best for our Sideboob.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some of you might remember THAT girl that I met online and really have fallen for?
We‘re going to meet in real life! Like, it’s actually happening! I wish so much I could tell you the specifics, but 📐

but ahhhh!! It’s happening, and soon! Basically down to a miracle on her part (well not a miracle but right friends at the right time!)

I KNOW I’m being crazy and maybe a hopeless romantic, but we’re both very aware of how wild this is, and are just taking it as it comes, and omg!

aaaahhh, that's so great for you! 💜

we need hats, like cilla (although we're all nice people, not like cilla)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You guys 😭

Its crazy, please forgive me for this “how it’s stared / how it’s going” but this is what I was saying back in November

IMG_5514.jpeg

and omg. @kachoochoo yeah, buy that hat!
But seriously, right now the only thing I‘m worried about is being too ADHD to make something like moving to another country happen, but, cross that bridge when we come to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
aaaahhh, that's so great for you! 💜

we need hats, like cilla (although we're all nice people, not like cilla)
Cilla’s hat was terrible
---
You guys 😭

Its crazy, please forgive me for this “how it’s stared / how it’s going” but this is what I was saying back in November

View attachment 2818083

But seriously, right now the only thing I‘m worried about is being too ADHD to make something like moving to another country happen, but, cross that bridge when we come to it.
ADHD is more likely to make you move there on impulse with just a change of pants and a phone charger!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I took 8 kilos when I ran away to Australia. The lady at check in said she took more for a weekend away . I did alright. Pair of black dragon supermarket thongs and I was smart/casual
Eta looked them up, double pluggers, still got a pair. When I went off for a few months walkabout my mate got me a spare pair. Never lost my first.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thinking out loud here so I don’t scream to her, but really, how tf do you move to a whole other continent, like let’s just say it’s Africa, the North Pole, the Pacific Islands North or South America, Asia, HOW do you do that ???

I want to, I’m all in, but I freak out going to the big Tesco.
i guess one step at a time?

(btw she’s not pressuring this AT ALL, I’m just overthinking 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thinking out loud here so I don’t scream to her, but really, how tf do you move to a whole other continent, like let’s just say it’s Africa, the North Pole, the Pacific Islands North or South America, Asia, HOW do you do that ???

*applies for TEFL course with guaranteed placement at the end*

Dunno sideboob

• Heart
Reactions: 10

It must be such a huge thing to do. I thought it was a Big Thing moving interstate in my late 20s. Leaving a good job, moving all my tit, flying my cat over while I caught the bus.
(My friends made a little passport for him. Mr Harvey-Jane, international playboy.
Some people uproot their whole lives, learn a new language, have to dress differently.
So many things to consider!

PS My cat was called Harvey, I added the name Jane after the Cypress Hill/Sonic Youth song I Love You Mary Jane which I used to sing to him. 🎶

• Heart
It must be such a huge thing to do. I thought it was a Big Thing moving interstate in my late 20s. Leaving a good job, moving all my tit, flying my cat over while I caught the bus.
(My friends made a little passport for him. Mr Harvey-Jane, international playboy.
Some people uproot their whole lives, learn a new language, have to dress differently.
So many things to consider!

PS My cat was called Harvey, I added the name Jane after the Cypress Hill/Sonic Youth song I Love You Mary Jane which I used to sing to him. 🎶
The more I know you the more I adore you MCM. That was a big thing, like bleeping hell! You uprooted everything! But brought a cat with the cutest/coolest name origin story.

The thing is, if she’s up for it (and so far she is), I actually do think I want to just go for it.

• Heart
You guys 😭

View attachment 2818083

I recall this exact post! So exciting, I'm going to also ride on the high of new love on your behalf if that's ok, it's one of my favourite feelings in the world. I get how people (like Jack) get caught up in it to the point of cyclical relationships. I have SideBoob butterflies!

• Heart
IN THE MEANTIME! Does anyone here like the band Doves? If so, you’ll love them even more when you hear them with The London Bulgarian Choir. I’m 100% serious

---
I recall this exact post! So exciting, I'm going to also ride on the high of new love on your behalf if that's ok, it's one of my favourite feelings in the world. I get how people (like Jack) get caught up in it to the point of cyclical relationships. I have SideBoob butterflies!
Omg of course thats ok, I’m so touched!

• Heart
IN THE MEANTIME! Does anyone here like the band Doves? If so, you’ll love them even more when you hear them with The London Bulgarian Choir. I’m 100% serious

---

Omg of course thats ok, I’m so touched!
I am so invested!

I've got to be up and on a coach to cornwall by 7am tomorrow and here I am, awake and online. I'm fully intending on sleeping on the coach but I'm not looking forward to the alarm.

Anyone have any Cornwall recs? I'm staying in Looe 🔺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are you getting up now @Traazers ?
I have no specific Cornwall reccs but I do like it there.

Sideboob I love being vicariously invested in your love story. There can never be too much love knocking about 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The more I know you the more I adore you MCM. That was a big thing, like bleeping hell! You uprooted everything! But brought a cat with the cutest/coolest name origin story.

The thing is, if she’s up for it (and so far she is), I actually do think I want to just go for it.
Better to regret something you done, than something you didn’t do.

go for it babe. Life is too bleeping short, and too bloody hard sometimes. Take your happiness where you find it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
*rushes out to buy hats for all the sheep*

I would say save up as much money as you can and go over there for as long as you can in a single stay on a tourist visa. If that works, look into the visa requirements for moving there permanently.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the reply @mchops. I’m
In a bit of a communication hole this week so sorry for not saying thanks before now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.