Food and Drink #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for discussions all things panda capybara music from our youth that we want. Chat away ninnies.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If I ever took up an extreme sport, it would definitely be tum nuzzling. I assume there would be different categories based on skill/experience. Start off small with sneaking a risky tummy pat of a grumpy average size house cat, then work up through the ranks of bigger and bigger murder mittens until you got to bears. Instead of different belts to show your skill level, there would be different coloured bandages

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Since a few of you ninnies mentioned Vera I started watching it from the beginning (Netflix? Completed it mate). I am enjoying it but in one of the early episodes I noticed one of the dead bodies in the morgue was breathing and now every time there's a dead body on screen I have to make sure they're dead. Also people keep disappearing and appearing with no explanation. What happened to Shep? I liked Shep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I ever took up an extreme sport, it would definitely be tum nuzzling. I assume there would be different categories based on skill/experience. Start off small with sneaking a risky tummy pat of a grumpy average size house cat, then work up through the ranks of bigger and bigger murder mittens until you got to bears. Instead of different belts to show your skill level, there would be different coloured bandages
🍉 I went on safari in Africa a couple of years ago, and I commend to you the tum-nuzzling and toe-bean tickling opportunities offered by the lions, leopards and other fauna of the Okavango Delta.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My daughter has given me no inclination of what she would like for her 21st. So I'm going to give her a monkey( london 500 quid), the monkey was the animal on the 500 rupee note in the 17th century I couldn't find one but got this. Have I let myself down it's an ape ?
1000002605.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On the subject of tummy nuzzling. may I cautiously suggest that one of the only good things that the monster Bill Cosby leaves behind is the zerbet.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Have I already mentioned SylvanianDrama on Instagram? Now that's how you promote a book.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning ninnies, sign me up for tum nuzzling! Not with a koala though, I only have one head and I'd like to keep it intact.
1707683797686.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg. I just can’t. That’s the best thing I’ve seen all year.
I totally shouldn't tell you how easy it is to buy Sylvanians and accessories on Vinted either. I am currently hiding an impulse-bought whole-ass £4.30 pirate ship under my desk.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I totally shouldn't tell you how easy it is to buy Sylvanians and accessories on Vinted either. I am currently hiding an impulse-bought whole-ass £4.30 pirate ship under my desk.
My Vinted habit is out of control. If it spreads to SF I might end up out of buttons.

I’m still laughing. We’re currently in a meme off. I’m sending the SD ones. She’s sending dog ones. We’re meant to be watching Prime Suspect.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I love that channel, had no idea it was for a book !
They are doing a paid partnership advert type thing with Bloomsbury books in one of their reels, it's for a fantasy novel and is very funny.
Edit: You can find it with the hashtags #hofas and #ad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My cat won’t often let you rub his tummy but he’s cool if you stick your face in it, it’d be fine 🤣
That sounds like something a cat would say to suck you in....:unsure:

It's already hot here, I'm at the train station and there's a lovely fragrance of warm garbage. Not moving from my shady seat though. Harold's at home getting the aircon set up in the bedroom as we've decided that's where we'll hang out today after I get back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.