Food and Drink #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I know you the more I adore you MCM. That was a big thing, like bleeping hell! You uprooted everything! But brought a cat with the cutest/coolest name origin story.

The thing is, if she’s up for it (and so far she is), I actually do think I want to just go for it.
This is how you do it: you throw your heart there first, throw a bit of money at it, and promise/assure yourself you can return at any time. Because, mostly, you can!
---
I am so invested!

I've got to be up and on a coach to cornwall by 7am tomorrow and here I am, awake and online. I'm fully intending on sleeping on the coach but I'm not looking forward to the alarm.

Anyone have any Cornwall recs? I'm staying in Looe 🔺
I've heard something about afternoon teas, and meat and/or vegetables enclosed in pastry. Hope that helps!

LoL 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Are you getting up now @Traazers ?
I have no specific Cornwall reccs but I do like it there.

Sideboob I love being vicariously invested in your love story. There can never be too much love knocking about 💕
I ended up deciding to get a cab so I didn't have to get up quite as early. Felt rubbish when I woke up but slept the first half of the journey (sitting up which I hate) and I'm feeling alright now, a couple of hours to go

• Heart
Reactions: 9
can I interest you in a science fact, courtesy of musical comedy duo Plastic Jeezus?

• Haha
Brand new Plastic Jesus fan here. That was awesome.
I just woke up from a 12 hour nap. Not technically a nap, more an extreme sport. One minute I was talking to Sideboob, the next thing I wake up and it's 4:30 in the morning.
Extreme sleeping is a sport I could get behind 😂. talking of blossoming love, can I offer you a little love song with a hint of autocarrot 🥕 ?

• Haha
  • Wow
just to say (and this is gonna sound sooooo ridiculous)

I've just had a shower and washed my hair all alone with no supervision from mr kcc for like the first time in about 6months!

(Context - I continue to feel awful, no energy, bath is stupidly and terrifyingly slippy)

but I bleeping did it! 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I've just had a shower and washed my hair all alone with no supervision from mr kcc for like the first time in about 6months!

(Context - I continue to feel awful, no energy, bath is stupidly and terrifyingly slippy)

but I bleeping did it! 😀
High 5 from someone who’s been in that place xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Extreme sleeping is a sport I could get behind 😂. talking of blossoming love, can I offer you a little love song with a hint of autocarrot 🥕 ?
This has had me laughing til I was coughing. Absolutely amazing, thanks for posting because I’d never have seen this otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

but I bleeping did it! 😀
Doesn’t sound ridiculous at all. Many of us here know exactly how much of a big deal “ small” things can be when things are tit. That deserves a very cute cat picture, with some bloke in the background, no idea who he is 😉😂

IMG_5868.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

but I bleeping did it! 😀
Well done, Chooey! It's the small victories, isn't it? ❤

This pic is of Harvey, just for @Sideboard Bob. He lived 16.5 years and once received more more Christmas cards and gifts than I did.
1710617382258.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13

but I bleeping did it! 😀
That's awesome! I remember the first time I was allowed in the shower without a nurse in hospital last year, it was bliss.

Today I've discovered that the walk of shame in your late 40s is not going home in the clothes you wore out the night before, it's walking the entire length of the village in pursuit of your two ponies, who've spooked at nothing and buggered off when you were doing a field move. The village is only one road and there's a gate and a cattle grid at the junction with the main road and the other three sides are either fenced or sea, so I never worry too much about it happening, but by the time I'd walked the half mile down to the doctor's surgery at the end of the road and retrieved them, my phone was blowing up with 'I think your horses are out' messages! And of course the pair of them led back to where they were supposed to be like a pair of old seaside donkeys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Doesn’t sound ridiculous at all. Many of us here know exactly how much of a big deal “ small” things can be when things are tit. That deserves a very cute cat picture, with some bloke in the background, no idea who he is 😉😂

View attachment 2819406
Daw, what lovely angry looking kitties being forcibly held up by an actual angel 😇

my fave category of picture

Eta, do we think he eats dreamies like what we do?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

but I bleeping did it! 😀
Feels good doesn’t it!
badass self care Saturday CHOOCHOO

*I accidentally had some caffeine

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oi! Kebabby, guess where I am?!
if you’re here I’ve got a black and white coat on

IMG_9131.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Oi! Kebabby, guess where I am?!
if you’re here I’ve got a black and white coat on

View attachment 2819808
I take one night off and there you are!!! Was in last night and too many idiots so I swerved it tonight. The green lights were a lot, makes me see pink / red when I walked outside.

Very invested in the Bob romance. And anyone else with exciting news!

• Heart
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.