Food and Drink #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for introducing such filth into the thread. Here are some pandas playing in the snow to counteract it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They really know how to have a good time all the time.
Whenever I've thought "how strange bears atr the standard toys for children when they are actually so aggressive " I watch this and think..ahh makes sense šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It was probably all the fire fighter thirsting going on at the MT but I had the sweetest dream last night about my first boyfriend. Haven't seen him in decades and he certainly never looked like a hunky outdoorsy type. I treated him horribly because I was stupid and didn't have good role models for romantic relationships. So, I always think of him with regret and sadness, he was a lovely guy who didn't deserve what I put him through.

Anyway, the dream was set in present day and it was lovely. Hoping that, on some parallel plane, he doesn't hate me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I didnā€™t want to derail the MT further, but Iā€™ve just found out the Roses ā€œThank you very muchā€ song is based on a real song, and was inspired by a phonecall with Paul McCartney of all people, because it was written by his brother!!!

IMG_5211.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Blimey I feel old, but really. The scaffold were huge, lily the pink .
Nurse have I had my tablets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It was probably all the fire fighter thirsting going on at the MT but I had the sweetest dream last night about my first boyfriend. Haven't seen him in decades and he certainly never looked like a hunky outdoorsy type. I treated him horribly because I was stupid and didn't have good role models for romantic relationships. So, I always think of him with regret and sadness, he was a lovely guy who didn't deserve what I put him through.

Anyway, the dream was set in present day and it was lovely. Hoping that, on some parallel plane, he doesn't hate me.
Sliding doors dreams - they always make me feel that the universe is showing some kindness! Some days I wake up tired and wonder if it's because I've made a significant appearance in the dreams of someone I knew long ago and far away like this (there's a fairly long list of people who didn't appreciate me when theyhad the chance!)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.