Food and Drink #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you get a chance go on YouTube for MC content. They're really popular in the US (being a US breed) and there are some fab accounts with big, happy MCs cuddling and playing.
The breed itself almost died out in the early part of the last century which would have been a real shame as they are wonderful companions. I always say Pooh is the glue that keeps me together.
Pooh is the glue that keeps us all together.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy birthday Pooh you gorgeous boy! He's made me feel a bit better after a horrid night ❤ (problem neighbour has been WARNED that he doesn't live in a soundproof box but still thinks it's chill to bang around at midnight and four in the morning. I spent most of the night on the sofa which is as far away from the shared wall as possible and could still hear him over noise-masking earphones, absolutely raging)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Happy birthday Pooh! I have a terrible hangover and his beautiful furry face is soothing me.

Also we got a new rug which my son decided was so nice and fluffy he had to lie down on it. You can’t lie down around here for long without having company

8EDFA701-710D-425B-ABD0-5F0E031C73FB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy birthday, Pooh! Please make a specific fuss of him from me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Pooh had a great day, he slept in his window basket with Susan for a few hours then tried to drool on his dad (Sir, you are leaking!) He sat in a box for a while and had all the belly rubs and kisses he could ever want, plus extra bum pats cos they're his favourite.
0E5B2215-78A9-4FE2-B88C-50A3895FB1AA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
For anyone who's feeling the pinch at the moment, The Big Issue has a very helpful page with links to lots of resources. Worth having a look; there are some unexpected sources of support available:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's officially Pooh's birthday now, so here you all go. Fill your boots.
He's now 11 🐾
View attachment 2410215View attachment 2410220View attachment 2410227View attachment 2410230
Happy birthday, you gorgeous boy! 😍😍😍😍😍
Hope you got Dreamies and fancy foods.😋

And for @becca7721: do you maybe know anyone with a laptop/computer/mobile who would be willing to help?
I would in a heartbeat, but I think we're living at opposite ends of the country. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.