Food and Drink #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello dear hearts, new thread for all our chatter.

Here's Jupiter enjoying his new pillow to start us off, we're having a lazy Saturday watching the rain.

IMG_9217.jpg

(Please ignore the mess, still decorating!)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Didn't win the lottery (booooo) but I did make a chicken teriyaki burger I saw on Cardiff Mum's/Aldi's Insta and it's 👌

In future I'll skip the egg as it doesn't need it but very flavourful

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Awww Joops! Sideboard Cat is totes a starey little weirdo. She threw up a furball while I was eating breakfast this morning then hunched up and stared at me because I didn't immediately rush to clean it up but she was really chatty and purry afterwards so I forgave her.

Speaking of Gladiators, has anyone watched Muscles & Mayhem on Netflix? It's about the American Gladiators. I'm just over halfway through, I've got to the point where the producers suspected the gladiators might be taking steroids. You don't say 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
At my parents for the weekend and the weather is dire (as it seems to be everywhere in England). Enjoying doing nothing though 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hello dear hearts, new thread for all our chatter.

Here's Jupiter enjoying his new pillow to start us off, we're having a lazy Saturday watching the rain.

View attachment 2325841

(Please ignore the mess, still decorating!)
Awwww. I spent too long looking at this thinking 'Jupiter hasn't got any eyes 😭' and got all upset. Silly ninny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Awwww. I spent too long looking at this thinking 'Jupiter hasn't got any eyes 😭' and got all upset. Silly ninny.

To be fair, he is black all over and such a lazy sod that his eyes are normally shut snoozing, front or back he looks the same :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Speaking of Gladiators, has anyone watched Muscles & Mayhem on Netflix? It's about the American Gladiators. I'm just over halfway through, I've got to the point where the producers suspected the gladiators might be taking steroids. You don't say 🧐
Yes I watched it! Didn't realise there was so much drama behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Gladiators was basically Professional Wrestling as a game show, so I'm not surprised there was a lot of drama..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gladiators was basically Professional Wrestling as a game show, so I'm not surprised there was a lot of drama..

My Harold has got me into wrestling, it's so bleeping ridiculous and funny. The Jericho Appreciation Society has me hooting. FIREBALL! I'm a wizard! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: So stupid!

• Haha
  • Heart
To be fair, he is black all over and such a lazy sod that his eyes are normally shut snoozing, front or back he looks the same :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for being so kind. It's ok. I'm an idiot 😂. I zoomed in and everything thinking 'there's nothing there 😭. No eyelids or anything 😭. Thank god little kitty has a lovely life with Orphy B'. Honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you for being so kind. It's ok. I'm an idiot 😂. I zoomed in and everything thinking 'there's nothing there 😭. No eyelids or anything 😭. Thank god little kitty has a lovely life with Orphy B'. Honestly.
Oh, Nellie. You've just made me cry and laugh at the same time.
I love this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks Lads. 375g of tomatoes fitted better in the oven, in the end.
Tiz cat seems inquisitive! Joops has better things to do than pose for ninnies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh, Nellie. You've just made me cry and laugh at the same time.
I love this thread.
I shall get Old Harold to write a list of my greatest hits of the times I've been confused. He'll enjoy that 😂. Praise beans he's slipped off his dressing gown of doom (after shuffling around all week after his eye op) and left the house 🙏. Gone out with a mate 'for a few beers'. Hopefully won't be home until the early hours 🤞.

• Haha
  • Heart
How are you all?
I’ve just poured a G&T, put Michael Kiwanuka on and lit a fancy candle.
Mr Laz went out today about 2pm to go to a new record shop in town, he isn’t back yet. He’s text me about 4 times from the pub saying ‘I’m just having one more then heading back’ 😂
His last message said ‘I’m just having a banana rum then going for the train’ 🥴🥴
I was half peckish so ate crap (crisps, humus, olives) and now he’ll come in famished, I’ll cook and end up eating food I really don’t need. Im struggling to get my weight down at the mo - been referred to the weight loss clinic, I’m hoping I’ll get seen soon and get those injectables.

• Heart
Mr F has a VW Caddy van and the rear door is a one-piece that's hinged at the top, so requires quite a lot of space behind it to open up. Someone had parked up close behind him at Tesco today, so as we got close to the van I said, 'If you pull forward about six inches, I think we can get into it.' The bloke who had just parked in the space next to it and was getting his bags out of the boot promptly got back into his car, moved it forward six inches and got out again! Not sure if I was more embarrassed or him when we both realised!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I posted this in the classic coronation street thread a while ago and i just feel the need to share with you all as it was its 14th anniversary the other day and it is completely iconic

apparently it was actually written, rehearsed and filmed within a couple of days as filler because a bunch of actors were off sick at the time 😮

A 10 minute supercut of the barlows "supporting" peter at an aa meeting

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Things fly in the air fryer?
If they are light , then yes, or at least in mine they do. The fan is quite powerful 😂
I was using mine to decarb some “ herbs” in a foil pouch and ended up having to “ boil” a few eggs at the same time to keep the foil from flying out the basket

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.