Food and Drink #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ lucy I could have written your last post, especially the sensory processing issues and the suspected autism diagnosis I casually had thrown into conversation during my ADHD assessment last week.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
thanks lads. you're all the best ❤

mind you, i slept for 13 hours and woke up stiff and achey and pretty much worse than yesterday. hey ho, we carry on 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have weird shaped inner ears (genetic) so anything in-ear feels uncomfortable. But over-ear makes me sweaty. Annoying.
Have you heard of bone conductor head phones? They might be a compromise! Sound won't be quite as good as in or over ear, but might be an option.

Reactions: 11
It’s the bleeping Lidl bakery AGAIN
we did have a brownie on wednesday... 😬

nah, don't think it is really ❤

has everyone else's lidl got a new big juicer for self-serve freshly squeezed orange juice? it smells incredible (when it's working) but it starts at like £2 for a tiny bottle!

anyhoo, ive managed a bit of dinner (roast lamb, roast potato, leek and yorkshire pudding) so that should help if it stays down

Reactions: 15
we did have a brownie on wednesday... 😬

nah, don't think it is really ❤

has everyone else's lidl got a new big juicer for self-serve freshly squeezed orange juice? it smells incredible (when it's working) but it starts at like £2 for a tiny bottle!

anyhoo, ive managed a bit of dinner (roast lamb, roast potato, leek and yorkshire pudding) so that should help if it stays down
We had a big juicer put in our Lidl ages ago!
I always avoid them tbh, we used to go crazy for the juice back in the old country (just ask Jack, I’m sure she knows) but once the novelty wears off it’s basically drinking a bottle of pure sugar and the fresh stuff sure works fast to clean you out. These days I’d be diluting it before drinking.

Reactions: 13
We had a big juicer put in our Lidl ages ago!
I always avoid them tbh, we used to go crazy for the juice back in the old country (just ask Jack, I’m sure she knows) but once the novelty wears off it’s basically drinking a bottle of pure sugar and the fresh stuff sure works fast to clean you out. These days I’d be diluting it before drinking.
hmph 😤 thought it was a New Thing! but, tbf, our lidl next door (4 mins from checkout to front door at a slow pace) has only been here since june 2021. juicer turned up in january

duck, im boring when im ill! 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
hmph 😤 thought it was a New Thing! but, tbf, our lidl next door (4 mins from checkout to front door at a slow pace) has only been here since june 2021. juicer turned up in january

duck, im boring when im ill! 😭
Babe, same. I’m slightly unwell now. I’m always unwell but it’s still a surprise, every time!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s been happening on the main thread? I had to stop because triggering and time consuming. They don’t seem to be putting summaries at the start of new threads either.

I decided to go on an “international woman’s day” walk today that was advertised locally expecting to meet a load of feminists but when I went along it seemed to just be some extremely old ladies. They were charming, smart and delightful but it absolutely wasn’t what I’d signed up for!

• Heart
I am about lads, just silently observing ❤ Sorry for not reacting to posts and then coming storming in with a me-rail.

The meds increase hasn't helped and I'm turning in on myself. I've been ringing up the community mental health team and the crisis team to talk to them which is absolutely unprecedented but I still feel awful and like I'm wasting everyone's time.

Just for you dear heart KCC:

catto on sofa.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You’re doing great Traumy. Thought you were a bit quiet. Sideboard Cat looks almost tolerant there.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am about lads, just silently observing ❤ Sorry for not reacting to posts and then coming storming in with a me-rail.

The meds increase hasn't helped and I'm turning in on myself. I've been ringing up the community mental health team and the crisis team to talk to them which is absolutely unprecedented but I still feel awful and like I'm wasting everyone's time.

Just for you dear heart KCC:

View attachment 2007275
thank you. she's my fave ❤ her big amber eyes and lil bib patch 🖤 she's so gorge 🖤

and such polite tucked in feets!

im so sorry that i can't offer anything better than i just really hope you're feeling better soon, traumy-s xxx

• Heart
Hope all the ninnies who aren't doing too hot are on the mend soon ♥ Sideboard Cat is so regal!

We went up to see my family yesterday, and spent some time at Loch Lomond. Here's Owl Pup about to go on a boat, wearing a life jacket.

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 22.34.53.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hope all the ninnies who aren't doing too hot are on the mend soon ♥ Sideboard Cat is so regal!

We went up to see my family yesterday, and spent some time at Loch Lomond. Here's Owl Pup about to go on a boat, wearing a life jacket.

View attachment 2007380

My girl was such a diva with water, she wouldn't even walk through a puddle! Acted like rain was the most painful thing ever but refused to walk if I put a raincoat on her. Loved a good towel rub down though, so getting a soggy tum wasn't all bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My girl was such a diva with water, she wouldn't even walk through a puddle! Acted like rain was the most painful thing ever but refused to walk if I put a raincoat on her. Loved a good towel rub down though, so getting a soggy tum wasn't all bad!
Owl Pup is curious about water, but not wild about it yet. My BIL is very into boats so their dogs are in and out of the water all the time, but ours just liked getting his feet wet and then sitting in a towel with the wind in his hair 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
*Waves hello*👋 I've not been in tattle much lately as I've been a bit obsessed with Wordle Unlimited. I held a minutes silence earlier today for the death of my good run on my fairly recently acquired "lucky kindle"
Screenshot_20230305-181509.png
Admittedly my true Wordle stats, acquired in the same time frame :oops: aren't very impressive
Screenshot_20230306-000812.png
Hope you are well, I'm enjoying catching up!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.