Food and Drink #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome one and all to the Lunar New Year edition of the legendary F&D thread, our slightly bonkers sanctuary.

We've got food, drink, cats, horses, people avoiding other threads, intense mini egg chat and a slew of other daily struggles from health conditions to storage conundrums.

Previous thread is here: https://tattle.life/threads/food-and-drink-37-happy-new-year.36263/

(I've reported the previous thread and requested a hashtag for this one!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Welcome one and all to the Lunar New Year edition of the legendary F&D thread, our slightly bonkers sanctuary.

We've got food, drink, cats, horses, people avoiding other threads, intense mini egg chat and a slew of other daily struggles from health conditions to storage conundrums.

Previous thread is here: https://tattle.life/threads/food-and-drink-37-happy-new-year.36263/

(I've reported the previous thread and requested a hashtag for this one!)

Cheers Punky Monkey (y)❤(y)❤(y)

It's proper light at 8am today, wooooooo, something to be hopeful about. And I want to start us off with big hugs to everyone, because ergh, ergh ergh, life.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Cheers Punky Monkey (y)❤(y)❤(y)

It's proper light at 8am today, wooooooo, something to be hopeful about. And I want to start us off with big hugs to everyone, because ergh, ergh ergh, life.

I'll take a hug, had a tit 24 hours.
Im glad it's getting lighter for you guys, I can't imagine how long your winters must seem!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
While I remember, @BubbleDuck - multis advice is keep a nappychange tick chart because you almost certainly will lose track at some point of who pooed when

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not to be all Jack and stuff but my mum is having investigations re possible cancer. she’s lost weight (5 kilos) and she’s going for a CT scan next Tuesday. Both her parents had this same cancer and she should have had checks every 5 years but covid got in the way so it’s been over 6 years since her last scan - so it’s a bit worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m a bit jealous of everyone getting their QI tickets now

which one of you is going to take Sandi a nice pumble to see if we can finally confirm she is a Frau ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching BBC London news and they're interviewing some old duffer on Robert Burns Night.

The silly fucker couldn't even remember that the furry pouch is called a sporran. :ROFLMAO: No wonder Jack kept getting booked for interviews. Fuuuuucking hell, hooting.

They finished with an accordion solo, coz yeah, apparently no one in London can play the bagpipes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Car crash of a segment and had to share.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Watching BBC London news and they're interviewing some old duffer on Robert Burns Night.

The silly fucker couldn't even remember that the furry pouch is called a sporran. :ROFLMAO: No wonder Jack kept getting booked for interviews. Fuuuuucking hell, hooting.

They finished with an accordion solo, coz yeah, apparently no one in London can play the bagpipes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Car crash of a segment and had to share.
There’s literally a shop and charity for Scots in London FFS they’re not hard to find

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They actually move so fast that no one can be sure exactly what they look like when in motion. Some say they are a tiny universe barrelling at cross-dimension to ours that on connection with our reality collapse inwardly and take on the appearance of small bags of wet cement.

Or squirrels.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.