Food and Drink #37 Happy New Year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checking in. Love to you all who have had a tough time with health and family. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also checking in. 2023 will be okay, that's the best I can say.

Ah, it'll be fine!

Best wishes for a good night and a really good year

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I didn't go to parkrun, as I expected 🤣 did go to the gym for the first time in ages though, so I'm taking that as a win!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My love to you all at the turning of the year 😘 Mr Beacon and I are having a quiet one with a nice dinner for two and snuggling on front of the TV. It's been a hell of a year, both highs and lows, and I'm looking forward to 2023

• Heart
Happy Hogmanay from us north of the wall, and happy new year to the upside-downers who have already stepped into 2023! May the new year bring you more joy than sorrow.

We're having a few friends and our neighbours over tonight for drinks and sharing board type things. As an aside, what the hell is the deal with kombucha? My SIL bought me a kombucha tasting box for Christmas (she hates me) and I opened some this afternoon... it is very vinegary? Is it supposed to be like that?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Happy NYE ninnies! ❤

Had to inform you all - I saw tin can cook in a charity shop & have bought it to chuck in the recycling so that’s one out of circulation 💪🏻 altho ngl too scared to open the recycling by myself cos some creature has shredded a box in there and I’m scared they might be living in it now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
happy new year's eve ninnies! ❤

I'm on my own tonight cos mr kcc's with his son. i have pizza and prawn toast and the telly and brand new comfies, so im ok. it's better than sitting in mr kcc's mother's living room being all anxious

have we all seen the walrus who has evaded biggest dave's clutches and rocked up in scarborough? his name's thor apparently!

there's also footage of him displaying some nsfw behaviour...

20221231_162443.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Scarborough council have cancelled the fireworks so they don’t frighten him.

❤

(I missed him by days 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Happy new year to you wonderful group of mithering ninnies. I'm going to make a chipotle vegan chicken stew for dinner and go to bed at the earliest opportunity. I also wanted to say that I truly appreciate all your kind words, thoughts and advice from this past year while I've been doing a colossal chaos. It has meant more to me than I can adequately explain. Now duck off ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
needed to alert mr kcc to the existence of thor, first he called him a wanking seal, then did a boomer dad joke text 😭

(yes, we send loads of kisses to each other because we are adorable)

20221231_171654.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
👋 another frau spending NYE alone (well, with a sleeping toddler lol)* so will be here and chatty if anyone else is? Although I had about 4 hours of broken sleep last night so equally may fall asleep watching YouTube lol. I think it was this weakened state of being that pushed me to finally buy this ultrasonic teeth cleaner that follows me around Facebook, apparently it’s like a hygienist appt at home?! I’m so excited I love brushing my teeth this’ll be like that * 100? Maybe I’ll wake up tomorrow thinking wtf have I done. Not sure why I’ve bought anything online as I’ve got 3 separate Royal Mail chaoses going on atm so have 0 hope left. Also not sure why typing this all out.

*Feel I should disclaim this with husband has not LEFT but is at a family event we can’t go to cos LO is two lol, I do spend a loooot of time alone and always share so here but it’s not cos he’s done a runner (yet?).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
happy new year's eve ninnies! ❤

I'm on my own tonight cos mr kcc's with his son. i have pizza and prawn toast and the telly and brand new comfies, so im ok. it's better than sitting in mr kcc's mother's living room being all anxious

have we all seen the walrus who has evaded biggest dave's clutches and rocked up in scarborough? his name's thor apparently!

there's also footage of him displaying some nsfw behaviour...

View attachment 1843122
Oh, he was down near my parents a couple of weeks ago 🔺glad to see he's getting out and about.

Just been to dinner with my partner and the restaurant had two alcohol-free beers, a cider and six mocktails. I didn't know what to do with myself. 🍸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Mrs T is working. I’m going to tempt her away from the computer and plans with snackos soon.

I’m trying to pick paint colours for the bedroom as in I have no idea what colour to paint it, rather than picking between puck and duck green.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.