Food and Drink #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you make these?? They're adorable! I'd love a laser cutter but don't have the space for it atm. I make similar-ish things on my silhouette out of paper from Etsy files, only designed one myself tho. I've made little diorama things too but I post them on my reddit account so don't want to be šŸ”ŗ. Feel like I'm already cutting it close with having posted pics from my insta account šŸ˜µ

It's a shame we can't go to visit the hospital ourselves. Imagine how confused everyone would be when this completely mismatched group turned up bearing fluffy blankets, slippers and vegetarian food, chattering about etymology and sideboards and sometimes shouting TOOT TOOT for no apparent reason.
All the cats would be stacked up on top of each other in a trenchcoat

I think at least two of us would have to go as the Chesterfield sofa, like a pantomime horse.
God help whoever is the back

Sending ā¤ TS. SĆŗile says "mrrp"
IMG_20221026_111308.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sending love @traumatised sideboard šŸ’•.

Facebook has started showing me rug cleaning videos - a company gets old rugs and deep cleans them. Lots of carpet juice and I just canā€™t stop watching once they pop up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm hooting (internally, I don't want anyone seeing me owl champagne for no obvious reason) at the idea of a canal gatecrash. Perhaps you could all wear humiliating trousers and Viv (rip). Send frau-os.

Last night was OK thankyou x HTRIA they've increased my meds so I slept better. I've only eaten a banana this morning, I feel sick with anxiety which isn't helping.

I really appreciate everyone's kind words and cattos, it means a lot to this anonymous faceless sideboard ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm hooting (internally, I don't want anyone seeing me owl champagne for no obvious reason) at the idea of a canal gatecrash. Perhaps you could all wear humiliating trousers and Viv (rip). Send frau-os.

Last night was OK thankyou x HTRIA they've increased my meds so I slept better. I've only eaten a banana this morning, I feel sick with anxiety which isn't helping.

I really appreciate everyone's kind words and cattos, it means a lot to this anonymous faceless sideboard ā¤
Iā€™d want to make sure youā€™d recognize me so Iā€™d come wearing every single one of Jackā€™s Burberry items (including the 4 scarves, coat and ā€œbutchā€ leather jacket) and every single one of the Viv (RIP)ā€™s too. So at least 2 dresses, 3 pairs of trousers, 2 blouses and a waistcoat. I wouldnā€™t be able to walk with that much stuff on, so in a ā€œsideboard to sideboardā€ thing, Iā€™d have to have Sidey B wheeling me to you in the CHESTERFIELD CAPTAINā€™S CHAIR. I donā€™t think either of us would want to wear the pigskin hat or Boy cap, so we would both be wearing upturned copper pans on our heads in case of inclement weather, like Saucepan Man in the Faraway tree. Iā€™ll bring you some good American snacks smuggled in the Russell Hobb (sob) kettle Iā€™ll be using as s handbag. Theyā€™ll say SNACKS along the side of them so you know what to do with them and donā€™t think theyā€™re a TOASTER.

Sending you love, and VERY INTENSE wishes for more varied (and tasty) food and warm blankets.

AE943B92-6DB3-4D93-998F-AA0FE6D28C46.gif

(Just a final thought, but given the incident that inspired your username I think it is a very good thing that you are a ā€˜facelessā€™ sideboard.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sending best wishes and healing vibes to you Traumy S x

As Vali and Sidey B have gently, softly snaffled all the clothes in the communal wardrobe I shall crochet a chainmail outfit from rinsed hoops instead.

I don't have cattos so please accept this picture of a bird in traazers instead. Old Chief would not be impressed.

1666878391926.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Did you make these?? They're adorable! I'd love a laser cutter but don't have the space for it atm. I make similar-ish things on my silhouette out of paper from Etsy files, only designed one myself tho. I've made little diorama things too but I post them on my reddit account so don't want to be šŸ”ŗ. Feel like I'm already cutting it close with having posted pics from my insta account šŸ˜µ
āš Halloween Decor Warning āš 
I didnā€™t make them- I wish! I saw them in a shop a bit back for $15 each and decided if they went down to half that or less I was getting them. Got them for 70% off in the end.
Got these jolly ones for $2 each too! PS I HAVENā€™T GOT A TV, OK!!!!
122C3679-33BD-4DCF-94F7-3FB3A0A6385C.jpeg
16336D36-1029-415D-844A-5114794D8144.jpeg
E95FC249-684C-4833-935A-4AD42543F3BD.jpeg
I LOVE those little diorama things. Iā€™m so in awe/impressed that you make those. I did make wreaths a couple of years ago that are still holding up (somewhat!), soā€¦something! Spoiler cos spiders, only fake but I know some fraus donā€™t like them (also: eyeballs)
D36C639E-058B-48B4-8669-60564380CF24.jpeg
6C6FBE79-EFFF-4C3D-BBC6-5CA059A9938B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Today is national black cat day šŸˆā€ā¬›
thats very odd, selected black cat from emojis, and it puts a ginger and a square šŸ¤”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I met a Skye terrier called Bob today who'd come into work with his dad because their witch is in season and he's absolutely lovelorn (they're having puppies next year, she's still a little younger than they want to put her in pup yet). I'd never met one before, they're a rare breed and utterly gorgeous (pic from the breed club, not Bob!). The ears!!

1666882233353.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I met a Skye terrier called Bob today who'd come into work with his dad because their witch is in season and he's absolutely lovelorn (they're having puppies next year, she's still a little younger than they want to put her in pup yet). I'd never met one before, they're a rare breed and utterly gorgeous (pic from the breed club, not Bob!). The ears!!

View attachment 1682624
The feet! šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™d want to make sure youā€™d recognize me so Iā€™d come wearing every single one of Jackā€™s Burberry items (including the 4 scarves, coat and ā€œbutchā€ leather jacket) and every single one of the Viv (RIP)ā€™s too. So at least 2 dresses, 3 pairs of trousers, 2 blouses and a waistcoat. I wouldnā€™t be able to walk with that much stuff on, so in a ā€œsideboard to sideboardā€ thing, Iā€™d have to have Sidey B wheeling me to you in the CHESTERFIELD CAPTAINā€™S CHAIR. I donā€™t think either of us would want to wear the pigskin hat or Boy cap, so we would both be wearing upturned copper pans on our heads in case of inclement weather, like Saucepan Man in the Faraway tree. Iā€™ll bring you some good American snacks smuggled in the Russell Hobb (sob) kettle Iā€™ll be using as s handbag. Theyā€™ll say SNACKS along the side of them so you know what to do with them and donā€™t think theyā€™re a TOASTER.

Sending you love, and VERY INTENSE wishes for more varied (and tasty) food and warm blankets.

View attachment 1682170
(Just a final thought, but given the incident that inspired your username I think it is a very good thing that you are a ā€˜facelessā€™ sideboard.)
Yaaaas! Iā€™m 100% on board with being the porter in this scenario. ā€œToot toot muthafuckers, coming through!ā€

Seriously though, I hope youā€™re doing as ok as can be today @traumatised sideboard and that the anxiety has eased off a bit ā¤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1682624
Thank you for sharing! Theyā€™re like little teddy bears!!! I know terriers get a bad rap but I love them.
Greyfriarā€™s Bobby was a Skye terrier šŸ¤
This is a similar story to him, it makes me want to cry but in a nice way? Itā€™s very sad but sweet and thereā€™s a statue of this good boy too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Coming to you with another slopdate: jacket potato and baked beans. Also I should start Blanket Watch as I'm now up to four blankets, one of them I'm wearing like a shawl. There are no radiators for me to dramatically rip off the wall so I'm freezing.
Big hugs TS, sending my love.

Keep us updated on how you are. I wish we could send you a just eat, a grocery shop or some electric fan heater-os but hopefully tattle will at least provide you with some entertainment during your stay.

I hope the visit from your mum lifted your spirits, and that your stay helps you

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hotes you have manifested too many potatoes! My lunch options were jacket potato, mashed potato or sautƩed potato and I'm getting Vladverts for hash browns on the MT. Slopdate: I just had a Jamaican veg curry with rice and peas (as in the dish) and peas (the vegetable). Inexplicable peas again. The NHS must be in the pocket of nefarious Big Pea. Curry was alright, texture of rice and both peas was appalling. 5/10.

Edit: thanks Switchy dear heart, I was allowed leave to go for a walk on the hospital grounds with my mum earlier so that made me feel a bit better.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.