Food and Drink #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just dropping by lads. I just ate three cbd chocolate balls so I’m off to bed. Sideboard cat rules!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Get your ducks in a row and LTB immediately. I make garlic bread /naan chip butties
Omg a naan chip butty sounds amazing! There is/was a naan wrap place in Spitalfields that did paneer naan wraps and they were amazing.

I have my sister staying next week and we’ve planned our menu for the week and she’s most excited for a meal I’ve copied from a hello fresh box ages ago called a “naanzina”? It’s so basic so sorry foodies once again but a naan, tomato-y sauce, goats cheese, wilted spinach, roasted peppers, and whatever veg you want really (HF’s didn’t include veg or peppers which was a bit rubbish of them tbh?! Not even a mushroom ffs).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A bit late re cat talk, just wanted to smugly say the Woohcats are perfect, as ever! 2 just jumped on bed after zoomies and did a little shoulder bump with 1, the way kids do. Yep, perfect Woohcats hehe

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is the best corner of Tattle, imho. Saturday is Caturday and Facturday, my favourite day as you just don't know what you're going to learn and be amazed by.
Im delighted to have join ya!

what if you don’t have a cat? I’ll spend my Saturdays on a lookout in the neighbourhood

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

what if you don’t have a cat? I’ll spend my Saturdays on a lookout in the neighbourhood
Haha! You can do that for sure! This is my lovely Pooh Bear, you'll see a fair bit of him as I love to share him around.
F7729EF3-7E1A-4178-B124-91B6055EEBE2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Haha! You can do that for sure! This is my lovely Pooh Bear, you'll see a fair bit of him as I love to share him around.
View attachment 1489233
I love himmmmmm.

I have a couple of cat stories from the past. When I was growing up I had a cat who used to lick my eyeballs? Like only mine. I was obsessed with him. Still don’t know what did it mean 😵💫😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1488735
Hopefully I haven't just broken a sacred tenet of Tattle by posting the same pic on 2 forums but I meant to post this here this morning but somehow meaning I did my usual thing and didn't read the details it got posted in share my cat. Fawlty cat is a snappy tiger most of the time but will let my son do this with her.
Fawlty cat you are gorgeous 😍

I wouldn’t worry about it mate, I too am catless and as is well documented with me I only have a kitchen because it came with my flat and yet I’m allowed in 😂. Everyone is lovely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

There is a special little girl called Susan and she lives in the upside down, although she doesn’t know it. She’s a cat for any frau who can’t have their own pet cat

• Heart
Reactions: 22
hey, @ishant ❤ i also really struggle to feed myself when I'm left alone (nightsnacks notwithstanding)

when I'm home alone, it's scrambled egg for breakfast (no matter what the time is, cos im guessing, like me, you don't eat first thing)- eggs are full of good tit and they're satisfying

a little later, if i can manage it , I'll have a cheese and ham toastie because that's my fave

just seen other ppls' responses though and now I really want daal!

tit, this is gonna turn into double post hell!

but.... speaking of nightsnacks, i was just peckish and I've just had a delightful bowl of instant mash (crying it wasn't idahoan 😭) with a decent amount of grana padano and a good few squeezes of the mcennedy brand squeezy cheese sauce

yeah. it wasn't bad 👌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've joined the nightsnack club! I've just had a couple of the Lidl Greek Week (I think) almond and honey biscuits and they are super-crunchy almost like biscotti. Delish.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There is a special little girl called Susan and she lives in the upside down, although she doesn’t know it. She’s a cat for any frau who can’t have their own pet cat
I tried to get a new one of Susan for you, Hotesy, but she kept moving and biting the bag handles.
37A1BBA3-637C-4799-9B36-8102D1E88582.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.