Food and Drink #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday I tried again to explain my love of this place to Mrs T using the burglar bill photo and the inexplicable dates. Got met with “I don’t care about her, I don’t care about the photos, I just don’t feffing care.”

Sigh.

I just explained what has happened on our side hustle thread. She couldn’t hide her smile from me and said “sometimes nice people just do the nicest things for nice people.”

I think we are getting there peeps. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've been having wild medication-induced dreams and I had one the other day that this thread was banned, I was genuinely bereft. Fortunately I don't think it was prophetic as I then went on to find smol shrink-wrapped alligators in a supermarket meat aisle and tried to kill my sister's OH by launching jars of gherkins at his head.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@BubbleDuck , @PunkyMonkey and @MaineCoonMama you are all diamonds!

Quoting self dick pic. For no other reason than to show her brother also doing the long arm pose.
View attachment 1388742
Ahh he’s like a tiny panther! 😻

I've been having wild medication-induced dreams and I had one the other day that this thread was banned, I was genuinely bereft. Fortunately I don't think it was prophetic as I then went on to find smol shrink-wrapped alligators in a supermarket meat aisle and tried to kill my sister's OH by launching jars of gherkins at his head.
To be honest, going down in a blaze of gherkins wouldn’t be the worst way to go.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
ooh hello lovely food and drink people. I am a massive lurker, have been with you on the MT since the DKL days but always on a huge grunk and weeks behind and rarely catch up to say hi or anything. I want to say so many thanks to you all for the excellent mithering and truly gorgeousness you all post. also please can I show you the legs on this one

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
every now and then (like some time last week?) when the site was somehow blocked, I thought wtf would I do without this thread/site generally. The Cabal have always been great ❤ I have given up on the MT but I will always remember how it kept me sane during the first lockdown

ooh hello lovely food and drink people. I am a massive lurker, have been with you on the MT since the DKL days but always on a huge grunk and weeks behind and rarely catch up to say hi or anything. I want to say so many thanks to you all for the excellent mithering and truly gorgeousness you all post. also please can I show you the legs on this one
his little tuxedo, and socks!!!! precious!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah thank you. I just deleted the pic as it's 6:30
in the morning and I'm still waking up.
Actually I was doing a Jack, email me my dudes, yo.
I got all panicky for you! Remembered our time difference so used the report button on it in case you didn't see my reply!

Phew! Chaos averted!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
you're all so lovely

insert *bernard cribbins as wilf in dr who* gif 😭

I got round to ignoring jack's tit and doing my packing! can't wait to see the four cats (and pa kcc, I suppose) up in the proper north.

if anyone else is watching the tennis, doesn't this tim van rijhoven look like a young rob beckett?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
KCC I'm buzzing for these four cats, you've hyped them up so much. You're like Flava Flav for cats. Pawblic enemy #1.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
KCC I'm buzzing for these four cats, you've hyped them up so much. You're like Flava Flav for cats. Pawblic enemy #1.
there's a tuxedo cat (who's apparently not well ☹, but he's getting on a bit) a squiggles (tortie and white, only girl cat, but very definitely in charge) cat, a boy tabby who's terrified of everything and a black baby who loves the cat tree

I will be spamming you all with cat content in the next week (subject to signal. my dad and stepmum live in a place where phone reception routinely goes down to 3g)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Black bellied whistling ducks (because their bellies are black and they have a fabulous
whistling call 😆) hanging out at my FIL’s. Mum in front and a whole row of gangly growing babies behind- eating the food we put out for the little birds, but we don’t mind cos they’re fab.

730C1D68-8F53-4388-A7FB-08FCFFB21E3D.jpeg
Found a vid of the sound they make if you haven’t heard it!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.