Food and Drink #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live footage of me at work right now

sending ice cream to all! (Or hot tea to those in cold climates!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am mainly planning to spend today wondering if my Son's have remembered to reapply sun cream as they are on school trips to various sailing clubs. My youngest is auburn and thinks he can wander round with his top off because his friends do. It doesn't seem to matter how many times I point out even with sunscreen he will still burn more easily than friends of African and Middle Eastern descent.
quite glad they are on daily trips and not stuck in classrooms though

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sending cooling hugs…

Shop is going to be melting so filling up with iced coffee before I go. Up since 4 with the princess. She is refusing to drink her iced water so cucumber cut into stars it is… roll on Wednesday, roll on Wednesday.

Remind me when we have another Arwen/snow like 2010 where heat falls on the list.

@colouredlines - the runners are all getting the new 955 solar. £450 apparently. I’m a coros girl myself. Battery life is epic and they are much cheaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Live footage of me at work right now

sending ice cream to all! (Or hot tea to those in cold climates!)
We've been told to WFH all week because of the heat. Thank duck I say, too hot to ride my bike or walk (London pollution in heat is erggggh!) and really didn't like the idea of being on tube in this heat.

The office does have AC though....... 😂

Reactions: 12
Stay cool and safe, frauen! (or warm and safe - choose as appropriate).

A temperate (!) 27 for us today, but expecting 31 tomorrow. Fortunately working from home for the foreseeable!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just snuck back to view Daphne again. The photo of her snuggled against her orange cat toy is perfection. I LOVE HER

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.