Food and Drink #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, babe. Both solidarity to covid poorly fraus and shock I’ve managed 2 years without it too - tbh I suspect everyone in the country has had it just we’ve been the 1 in 3 asymptomatic? 😬

Currently stuck upstairs with the nursery vomiting bug and really miss my toddler 😭
Ugh. Toddler has had it? Can you do bug ping pong or is that it now?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ugh. Toddler has had it? Can you do bug ping pong or is that it now?
She had it in the week so I took time off work with her which was lovely tbh it was just the nights & 5 full wash loads in 2 days that were bad, now I’ve got it and feel like a Tudor on my death bed 😩 thankfully it’s been approx 15 hours since my last vom so praying it’s over.

The idea of eating anything gives me the heeby jeebies, wish we didn’t have to see Jack’s meat/slop on the MT 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
oh sorry to hear of other poorly fraus ❤ Wishing you all better soon.

Hope everyone out and about has a lovely time! Think of us ailing Tudors and have double the fun 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Feel better, fraus!

In lovely lovely news, eldest son asked his girlfriend to marry him yesterday, and they surprised us with the news this evening 🥰 🍾 🍾 . We're all going out to see the new Fantastic Beasts film and I can't stop tearing up. Think they might leave me in the carpark at this rate.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Feel better, fraus!

In lovely lovely news, eldest son asked his girlfriend to marry him yesterday, and they surprised us with the news this evening 🥰 🍾 🍾 . We're all going out to see the new Fantastic Beasts film and I can't stop tearing up. Think they might leave me in the carpark at this rate.
Omg congratulations that is so lovely!! 🥰

• Heart
Feel better, fraus!

Oh congratulations 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Big hurrays and big hugs as appropriate to you all. I had a truly crappy day yesterday (poorly, arguments, not enjoying work) and today has been much better so hang in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Feel better, fraus!

Yaaay!! Congratulations to them! I love how delighted you are for them, it’s a beautiful thing.

Get well soon everyone who’s not well one way or another. It’s so rubbish being unwell, but especially over a bank holiday weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Feel better, fraus!

Happy engagement to them 🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩.

We better get wedding gen.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Feel better, fraus!

Congratulations to your son and future daughter in law , and your families ❤
(have you started deciding on your hat yet ? )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Marm… is this meant to be here?
🤨

(Anyone else used marmalade as binding agent? Flax, chia or banana here)

• Haha
Dear heart Marm doing a chaos. It’s all a bit much isn’t it. All I want is a hat on my hat. If I don’t get a hat in the next hour and ten minutes, I’m going to ...moan about not getting a hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dear heart Marm doing a chaos. It’s all a bit much isn’t it. All I want is a hat on my hat. If I don’t get a hat in the next hour and ten minutes, I’m going to ...moan about not getting a hat.
We will be laying eggs Hotes hun.

No hats. Eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.