Food and Drink #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry to read this Hi Ho. I’m not sure if something specific happened with the last part of your post but I for one appreciate all the screenshots and all the threads you’ve started. I hope you’re leaving because it’s the right thing for you and not because of someone else.

I did wonder where you were and someone else asked and was pointed in this direction. I didn’t want to tag you because I know what it’s like to need a Jack Amnesty!

I hope one day you will come back, if it’s right for you ❤
Oh I missed this too, vaguely aware of something odd going down from others’ posts. The MT just seems a bit dark now…for me, I mean. I like the levity of this place, so if you don’t mind, I’ll pull my chair up by the fire and rest my feet on a tortoise or two 😉 Very sorry to see you go, @Silver Linings x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So many beautiful animalos :love: My parents had a tortoise called Shelly, she came with their house when they bought it as the very first owners of the house had her. Sadly after many unsuccessful bids for freedom and being found a few roads away, she managed to escapé through a hole in the fence a couple of years ago. Tortoises can really peg it once they get warmed up, there's no stopping them, especially if you're holding a slice of courgette or apple.

shell the tortoise.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
20180831_130318.jpg

We had this little tortoise called Pele for a brief while a couple of years ago but he legged it off under the gate and back into the campo.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm always in awe of people of can do this (like fancy shaped pancakes too!)

I'd end up with hot liquids every where but the cup :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Me too! I love watching them being made. I've had an Easter bunny and a fox in recent weeks. It's an independent coffee shop and they're all sweethearts so I love going there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Tunnel dog was really watching out for squirrels earlier.

We had fallen out due to the blow dry 🥴.

5BC4EBCE-5501-4797-9DB9-D429C3DB2DB4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Love when they snuggle next to you. My tabby is currently sitting by my head eating my hair.
This one “brushed” some stray bits of my hair out on the pillow with his claws the other night, and then lay on ALL my hair, completely trapping my head in one position. I didn’t mind though because he’s AWESOME

Here he is with his bag for life because he’s a very environmentally friendly boy.

69AB494F-6EFF-44FF-A38B-BC1EADB60321.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I've found you all at last, I'd heard of this mythical place called food & drink but I could never find it.
Just wanted to say how much I'm missing Silver and their invaluable contributions to the MT ❤

I'm also finding the MT a dark place to be right now, so finding this corner of Tattle with like minded Fraus is just what I need.

Loving the pet photos too 😻.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This one “brushed” some stray bits of my hair out on the pillow with his claws the other night, and then lay on ALL my hair, completely trapping my head in one position. I didn’t mind though because he’s AWESOME

Here he is with his bag for life because he’s a very environmentally friendly boy.

View attachment 1192186
I mean, I love him, but can we talk about how fabulous your bedding is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Here's my catto, she sneezes a lot right in my face and enjoys throwing up next to my pillow, but she's not too bad.

On topic: my dinner was a packet of salt and vinegar Discos, and now my mouth is melting after all the salt.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1191896View attachment 1191896View attachment 1191896Thought I’d post one of our cats, this is Dodger. She’s very gentle and cuddly, unless you’re a rodent.

Don’t know how I managed to post three of the same image!
Hey @Suffolkmum not the right post to quote sorry but wanted to say I’m so sorry your son & grandkids are going through this. They’re incredibly lucky to have such a loving nanny and your home as their safe space. In some of the mum groups I’m a member of on FB I’ve seen references to something called therapeutic parenting - they recommend it for kids who’ve gone through trauma such as bereavement or separation or rehoming, there’s a few Facebook groups if you just search “therapeutic parenting” but this seems to be run by an author of books on it (Sarah Naish?):

Sorry I hope this isn’t inappropriate to share and sending love to you and your family ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean, I love him, but can we talk about how fabulous your bedding is?
Lol thanks! I was fed up after a super stressful/busy period at work. It was in my pre-Tattle days so all I had was tropical duvet cover purchasing, AKA “Send Marksos and Spenceros” to cheer myself up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.