Food and Drink #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of our neighbours has a tortoise. He’s called Pork Pie, and regularly jumps plant pots 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
One of our neighbours has a tortoise. He’s called Pork Pie, and regularly jumps plant pots 😂
My friend has one, he is a gutsy fellow. I send a packet of seeds for him with their Christmas card, so he has some tasty munching for when he wakes up.

He is like a little lawn mower!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This thread is so relaxing, I can’t be doing with Jack at the moment, too much stuff going on. We now have two of our grandchildren living with us permanently, which is lovely, but, bloody tiring.
It’s been a hard few months, dealing with social services ( who have been wonderful) and two confused children.
Long story short, daughter-in-law has left the family and says she has no interest in the children and son has had a complete breakdown.
All of it seems to have come of the blue, but, looking back, I now recognise lots of signs and signals.
We’re getting it together and the kids are fine, it’s going to be a long road back though.
Thank you for cheering me up and making me laugh when it gets a bit too much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Mini Bellend successfully made toast this morning, then tried to cook ‘a egg’ in the meecro-wahve this morning. Whole. 🙄😳😬 I may have to knock the kitchen down and start again. Quite how egg managed to travel up to the ceiling beams is anybodys guess…
Something very similar happened to me about 15 or so years ago when I went back home to visit my parents for a few days, accidentally leaving an innocent smoothie on the kitchen counter that I’d meant to take with me.

NOT so innocently it managed to ferment in the bottle, blow its cap off and explode all over the kitchen-including the ceiling. It was truly terrible to return to (and all my fault)

Also I apologize for my part in the MT Harold love in. I decided to take a bit of a break from there and looks like I inadvertently timed that well 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel a bit like I've got shellshock from the MT, so it's nice to be back in the soothing realm of F&D.

It was dry and warm enough to sit in the garden and have my lunch today, and it felt like we might actually be having spring. Scraggy Dog was looking unwashed (as per usual).
Screenshot 2022-04-13 at 17.34.33.png

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi friends. Just a heads up as I know flouncing/airport departure posts are against the rules on the main threads so I thought i’d pop on this thread to say I won’t be posting anymore. I’ll keep my account so that I can still read but I didn’t want anyone to worry where I was, if that’s not arrogant to assume.

So, the MT is now Silver free and can be used by everyone and threads started by anyone without being negatively affected by me.

Love to you all. ❤❤❤
I’m sorry to read this Hi Ho. I’m not sure if something specific happened with the last part of your post but I for one appreciate all the screenshots and all the threads you’ve started. I hope you’re leaving because it’s the right thing for you and not because of someone else.

I did wonder where you were and someone else asked and was pointed in this direction. I didn’t want to tag you because I know what it’s like to need a Jack Amnesty!

I hope one day you will come back, if it’s right for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
PXL_20220412_070651156.PORTRAIT.jpg

I don't have any animals to post but my lovely barista friend did me this little seahorse the other day. He's a happy lad. I called him Steven and then I drank him up 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1191820

I don't have any animals to post but my lovely barista friend did me this little seahorse the other day. He's a happy lad. I called him Steven and then I drank him up 🙂
This is incredible! I can't even make a cappuccino without messing it up so forever in awe of latte art!

My relatives have recently bought an old horsebox and have spent about six months making it into one of those coffee hatch things that they can pitch by the sea to sell hot drinks and cakes. They just spent a day on latte art training with their coffee supplier! So excited for them, they've worked so hard at totally renovating the box themselves.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
1937EE4B-4646-4959-9FDF-E8465C75EC04.jpeg
Thought I’d post one of our cats, this is Dodger. She’s very gentle and cuddly, unless you’re a rodent.

Don’t know how I managed to post three of the same image!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Dodger is gorgeous @Suffolkmum! This is my little minxie. She's currently keeping me company while I work late - finishing off a very dry annual report and rewarding myself with a cheeky tattle browse for every paragraph written.
20220318_145219.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
IMG_20210905_195350_mfnr.jpg

This is my Mini, the daft little girl hid herself in the engine of my car a few months ago but has fixed herself onto me now like a little duckling 🐥
I don't post so much on the MT thread right now for fear of engaging with the person who has caused so much upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1191917
This is my Mini, the daft little girl hid herself in the engine of my car a few months ago but has fixed herself onto me now like a little duckling 🐥
I don't post so much on the MT thread right now for fear of engaging with the person who has caused so much upset. Can anyone give me a clue who it is without breaking Tattle rules?
What a cutie
i know not who they are here, I am a useless 🧦detective, but they have an interplanetary presence on twitter

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.