Food and Drink #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure, totally. SL is a thread 1 frau, and we’ve all been around a long time. I know it’s a bit weird and not very ‘professional’, so I’ll stop.
I'm not trying to 'mod' a mod 😂 but yeah, it'd only play into the various narratives floating around.

Honestly. I went back to work, and dropped in now & then and everything went strange!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Again not to derail, but as I have said I no longer follow the MT, what on earth has happened?! If anyone can/wants to give a summary?
I don't know the ins and outs literally what I've learnt today lol. But they were originally a popular poster on here, and left Tattle so they could call out Jack on Twitter. This was as much as I knew until today and I expect many others are the same. However they have sinced turned nasty on that Twitter account, criticising Tattle and specifically some members such as our fabulous archivist SL. Their main argument is it's damaging to Jack's mental health, as if they don't continue to troll her on Twitter themselves lol.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I went on Twitter and had a look. I do think fair to caution against him, as there may be the assumption he is innocuous. But also clearly still here, so wise for us to make sure each other are safe and aware?

Eta - summed up perfectly by @LavaFlake

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not trying to 'mod' a mod 😂 but yeah, it'd only play into the various narratives floating around.

Honestly. I went back to work, and dropped in now & then and everything went strange!! 😂
We’re all just people at the end of the day, and I kind of feel protective of people like Silver who have been here for so long and has always been well liked. You can mod a mod if you want 😂 I’m just trying my best like all of us 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't know the ins and outs literally what I've learnt today lol. But they were originally a popular poster on here, and left Tattle so they could call out Jack on Twitter. This was as much as I knew until today and I expect many others are the same. However they have sinced turned nasty on that Twitter account, criticising Tattle and specifically some members such as our fabulous archivist SL. Their main argument is it's damaging to Jack's mental health, as if they don't continue to troll her on Twitter themselves lol.
Thankyou for the explanation! Very bizarre,either way I will stay here and ignore it :ROFLMAO: I mean also let's be honest Jack's mental health .. I doubt tattle has any influence

Reactions: 13
We’re all just people at the end of the day, and I kind of feel protective of people like Silver who have been here for so long and has always been well liked. You can mod a mod if you want 😂 I’m just trying my best like all of us 😂
Its definitely all made me feel weird about posting!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nooo I meant all the weirdness that happened, the crossover and then seeing twitter etc!
Yeah totally - I get that. It would need a good sit down with a cuppa to explain it all and I know it’s confusing to keep referencing.
My point was about his posts about Silver, who has nothing to do with any past dramas.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah totally - I get that. It would need a good sit down with a cuppa to explain it all and I know it’s confusing to keep referencing.
My point was about his posts about Silver, who has nothing to do with any past dramas.
Yeah, defo - i felt a part of the Fraus and then came back all confused like.. what? Since when? Who? 😵😂

MT & this kept me sane during lockdowns!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah, defo - i felt a part of the Fraus and then came back all confused like.. what? Since when? Who? 😵💫😂

MT & this kept me sane during lockdowns!
You’re defo still a part of the fraus, we all are! The MT and this thread kept me sane as well.
I’ll never forget you telling Jack that she was showing herself up in thread 31 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Jack as slithered into their inbox and giving a bit of a guilt trip? Wouldn’t be beneath her.

Reactions: 6
Re good sit down and a cuppa - this is it. Thank you @Alansbigplate too, like idk this whole thing plagued my mind yesterday and I thought maybe I should be doing something to help with it and am I being a tit person for not? Like is it my duty as someone who enjoyed all these people’s contributions to reach out and try and repair this breakdown of relations/opinions but it’s always been evident that some complex tit has gone on that I’ve got no chance of understanding. Also, ultimately, it’s none of my business and I don’t want to be a busy body? Idk it’s all my defects of character with people pleasing (which isn’t as altruistic as it sounds it’s actually a form of manipulation apparently according to the Insta MH girlies lol) etc but felt it best to just leave it and never look.

Agree completely with we are all just humans doing our best. Which sounds hypocritical as we study Jack but there’s a huge difference between ppl gossiping about each other or whatever tf went on and actually scamming winter fuel credits off people.

As with everything in life, it’s not easy is it 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
(In hope of giving Silvy-L a nice smile if you're reading along)

Although the reason you've stopped posting is horrible, aren't you glad you're not having to screen grab all the absolute nonsense old Jackie has been spewing for the past couple of days?! (Your presence is really missed, hope you're finding time to relax ❤ )

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Feel like pure tit. Just want @Silver Linings back x
This sums up my feelings entirely.

I thought Marm had gone too and we were all going to be like students when their teacher had gone off “to photocopy”.

Poca would be the member of SLT who wandered by on their duty, saw that the class had gone to tit and bought everything back under control.

Just seen order has been restored on the MT.

A bit flippant, but things like this make me chuckle on a grey day:

View attachment 1188962

I feel you, catmate. 🙂
View attachment 1189315
As an ex marathon runner, you never, ever ask this question.

😶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.