Food and Drink #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen Fraggle Rock, or the other one. But remember Round the Twist (creepy, agreed) and Bykaaa GROVE (post PJ and Duncan era) We only had 4 channels in the late 80s/ early 90s in Belfast. Channel 5 was RTE but as I spoke no Gaelic it was of no use to me.

Reactions: 2
Just popping in with a cat photo. Nottonight puss is such a lap cat lately. She ends up clawing the hell out of my thighs, as she has a tendency to slide off when she gets sleepy and digs in to stay on! 😣

View attachment 1000442
Lovely girl.

WoohCat2 whom I mentioned the other day has a good misunderstanding happening in his learning to be a cat with humans. To show affection, if you're really special to him, he likes to dart in and bite your ankle, *then* snuggle against it. He didn't read the memo properly

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.