Food and Drink #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds very sensible and I hope muting that person helps.

Reactions: 9
Oh, only small 15 breeding ewes plus the 3 Ewerhythmics.

Frau Vivienne Squiggle is delighted to announce the birth of two squiglets

Reactions: 36
Yep that's them, thanks! That's been bugging me for ages. This is even better than the time I remembered what Campinos were called.

Oh, only small 15 breeding ewes plus the 3 Ewerhythmics.

Frau Vivienne Squiggle is delighted to announce the birth of two squiglets

View attachment 537966

I heavily appreciate 'ewerythmics', also that is just adorable and what a view you've got!

Congratulations Frau Vivienne! They are so cute and my god I love where you live @Falkor
Come and do the North Coast 500, it's pretty much all like this on the north and west coasts

I promise last one for today, but I've just taken Viv and the mini Squigs up to the nursery field - normally the easiest way to move a ewe who's lambed is to pick up the lambs and walk backwards so the ewe can see them and she'll follow you. I didn't rate my chances walking backwards up two and a half fields and Viv is pretty biddable, so I got behind her and made gentle shooshing noises and she walked off in the direction I wanted her to, lambs following.

When we got to the water trough in the next field up she stopped by it, looked at me, looked at the trough, looked at her lambs and then nudged her lambs over towards me, almost as if to say, 'Keep an eye on them for a minute, I trust you,' and went for a big drink, then came back and we carried on our way. I was so, so touched! They're both boys.

Reactions: 32
My husband is obsessed with doing the north coast 500. Scotland is our happy place.

Reactions: 10
I’m going to bring the focus back to food for a moment, because yesterday Mr Aquamarina and I watched a That Man YouTube video where That Man put grapes and Cumberland sausage on a pizza. Maverick I know like Jack herself (she wishes!)
Anyway, this evening I made it for supper and it was actually quite tasty. Now, I’m a weirdo who likes pineapple on her pizza, so the grape thing didn’t seem too outlandish.

Reactions: 12
I’m so sorry @Flumps that you & your daughter are having to deal with this, it’s strange how death + social media seems to warp people’s memories I find.
I’d definitely block them so at least your daughter won’t have to see any of it.
Sending you both love .

Love the lambs

Don’t have anything new to say except echo others sentiments @Flumps I’ve had a struggle with other peoples rose tinted glasses regarding a relative after they died and the only way to get through it for me was to ignore it. Easiersaid than done though, I appreciate. Sending all the good wishes to you and your daughter.

Reactions: 12
I would totally eat this with absolute relish. It looks lush and I am a sucker for sweet stuff on pizza. I love that Pizza Express one with sultanas on it. I even have nothing against pineapple. I'm sure there was a grape themed pizza in Jamie's Italian that I always wanted to try.

I remember when grape and Brie sandwiches were all the rage.

Shall I create a new thread - will try not to do a mini chaos in the process!!!

New thread this way:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.