Food and Drink #16 Liedown larder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I cant see him for ages with the new restrictions so Ive gone from drinking ALL the wine and having ALL the sex to early nights and dry January. Covid is a bastard. Its like having a pen pal.
I could be totally wrong but hadn't you formed a bubble with him?

Reactions: 3
I could be totally wrong but hadn't you formed a bubble with him?
We did before Christmas but he lives an hour away and the new guidelines are to stay local, so technically we could although its a logistical nightmare with us both home schooling and working full time. The figures in my local area are shocking at the moment. We are sitting it out until Feb half term and then revising the plan!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you for the well wishes @Flumps and @Universal. I'm fortunately relatively young and in quite good physical condition so I'm hoping it won't be too bad now the fever seems to have lifted. To show how well social distancing from my cat is going, I was laying on the sofa earlier with my eyes shut and earphones in and opened my eyes to see this looming over me:

Terrifying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you for the well wishes @Flumps and @Universal. I'm fortunately relatively young and in quite good physical condition so I'm hoping it won't be too bad now the fever seems to have lifted. To show how well social distancing from my cat is going, I was laying on the sofa earlier with my eyes shut and earphones in and opened my eyes to see this looming over me:

Terrifying.
I wanted to do heart emoji and laugh emoji on this!! Hope you feel better soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Terrifying.
This picture and story just sums up why I love cats so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor ickle thread, nobody visiting? Can someone help with my sox?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
don't wanna get all up in JM's niche and be all like "remember parma violets" but look!

given loads of us are a similar age and like crisps, look what's coming back 🥰

Screenshot_20210114-210555_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
There's no point in me cooking at the moment so for dinner I pulled a pizza out of the freezer that's been in there so long the box was in tatters. It was a Goodfella's vegan spicy vegetable salsa one. Only realised after I'd cooked it (because the box was ruined, the pizza covered in frost and I'm an idiot) that it had black beans on. Traaazers BLACK BEANS on a bird PIZZA?

Black beans on a pizza straw poll: ❤ for yes :mad: for WHY

(Baked beans used as the base for a full English pizza is fine though, nobody believes me)

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Baked beans are not ok on anything. Sorry, but facts are facts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thanks @Pocahontas and everyone else for your positive thoughts (and support on the bean front, apart from you @Flumps I view you with suspicion now), I'm on day five today and my mouth tastes like a battery which is lovely.

Forgot to say that my cat appreciates everyone as well, she would love to trample on every one of you at an ungodly hour in the morning and then throw up a fur ball underneath your dining table. She has however spent the last 36 hours straight on Twitter and asked me to join her Patreon this morning after shouting at me that she was ADOPTED and to LEAVE HER ALONE, GOD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@traumatised sideboard, hopefully you are feeling better and the pizza hasn’t made you feel worse.....

For anyone who thinks baked beans on a pizza is bad. I saw cauliflower on one the other day (not in the base, actually on the top, in florets) ( edit as pic keeps going missing).

All these catto pics are fabulous, we have a floofbomb living in our street called Edgar, who I have adopted. He doesn’t know this yet. He sits in leaves all day pretending to be a cream rock. I love him.
71D7409E-DF05-4F2E-9425-9FABEE808F6D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.