Food and Drink #16 Liedown larder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where I can buy grapefruit squash? Tesco used to sell a high juice version. I have looked in Tesco, Asda and Morrisons but can’t find it.
Robinsons have a pink grapefruit one, I rarely see it in the supermarkets but it’s common in the smaller corner shops/convenience shops.

Reactions: 1
The one time I shaved my head was due to an undercut accident. Thoughts and prayers to you!

Reactions: 3
Thanks I’ll look for the Robinsons.

Thanks, I’m fussy, barley in drinks makes my teeth feel furry
have you tried mixing it with fizzy water? i found the same about the fuzzy teeth thing but when I drink it with fizzy water it seems to mitigate it

Reactions: 2
I don't think that halting the cooking process, then continuing later will be a problem, especially as you're finishing by slow cooking. Lots of restaurants part cook things to be finished off later, when they're producing meals that are time consuming. Agree about the iffy nature of FB slow cooking groups

Reactions: 8
I think the Robinson’s might be barley as well sorry, I just thought of grapefruit till I read this.
No problem . I looked at the Waitrose website and they have non barley grapefruit squash

have you tried mixing it with fizzy water? i found the same about the fuzzy teeth thing but when I drink it with fizzy water it seems to mitigate it
Good idea. I have the same problem with shop bought scones, because of the bicarb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
New thread here!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.