Food and Drink #16 Liedown larder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, we walked out a couple of days ago to check on the rest and the Ewerhythmics decided to come for a walk with us to see their mates. Here they are following Mr F, even though I'm the one carrying the food bucket! From left to right, 406, Nibbles, Loppy and Mr F ;)

View attachment 376117
I’m almost unable to contain my envy when you post your pictures. It’s so beautiful there!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m almost unable to contain my envy when you post your pictures. It’s so beautiful there!
It is, we're very, very lucky. If anyone is watching This Farming Life, which started again last night on the BBC for the second half of the series, I live near Joyce and she's a good friend - she has literally taught me everything I know about sheep.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Liedown larder (or harder) is infinitely better than Lockdown Larder.

Random question - Would you say anything if you could hear your neighbour snoring?! A new lady moved in to the flat below us recently, she is lovely but her snoring is waking me up! I never heard any of our old neighbours in that flat. I would be way to mortified to actually mention it to her so will stick with ear plugs but just wondered if any one would say anything if it was them.
This is so irritating so I feel for you. I too have walls that don't prevent that at all and I used to listen to my next door neighbours witch fight all the time lol. But I don't know if there is much to be done as it's not an intentional noise. There may not be much the lady can do about it.

Yes, we walked out a couple of days ago to check on the rest and the Ewerhythmics decided to come for a walk with us to see their mates. Here they are following Mr F, even though I'm the one carrying the food bucket! From left to right, 406, Nibbles, Loppy and Mr F ;)

View attachment 376117
I love your posts <3

• Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 376117
Oh this is lovely! Totally over-invested in these sheep and they bring me so much joy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Cool sky in the North today. These were taken seconds apart, only facing towards opposite directions of the horizon...
BA87C709-43F3-4205-8B38-9F8EC7914560.jpeg

1FD5EE6F-5BBF-44E5-9D51-ED877404F7AB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
There's a lovely app called Window Swap where you can look out of someone's window for 10 minutes - https://window-swap.com/

I uploaded one of my own from Istanbul when the muezzins were calling to prayer - still haven't managed to stumble across it though :LOL:
That is so calming! I’ve just been to Italy! Then I got one in Hawaii & I could hear the guy clicking on a keyboard in the background wfh like I am how mad!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
There's a lovely app called Window Swap where you can look out of someone's window for 10 minutes - https://window-swap.com/

I uploaded one of my own from Istanbul when the muezzins were calling to prayer - still haven't managed to stumble across it though :LOL:
Monza, Italy here. Wow this is cool! The background noises make it so... I don’t know, just 💯

Woah, now in India, it’s raining :love: someone’s just stared playing guitar (really well), I could cry. @crystaleyesd this is honestly amazing, thank you for sharing x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Monza, Italy here. Wow this is cool! The background noises make it so... I don’t know, just 💯

Woah, now in India, it’s raining :love: someone’s just stared playing guitar (really well), I could cry. @crystaleyesd this is honestly amazing, thank you for sharing x
Isn’t it lovely to feel like you’re somewhere else for a while I felt the same quite emotional

• Heart
Ohhh i love that!! ❤ living in built up areas is no fun for scenery! I spend all day with a grotty allotment for scenery 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Yes, the ones with the snippets of conversation or people just getting on with life (I heard a really mournful piano in Buenos Aires 🖤) produce such an uncanny but also beautiful reminder that we're all basically the same, but the world is amazing and varied, and god dammit I really miss travelling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 376117
Beautiful photo (deffo fit for the back of the debut EP like)

@crystaleyesd that website is incredible! So pleased you shared it with us and now we're all off travelling the world online.

love seeing new places and tiny little non-triangulatable glimpses into other people's lives. ❤ if anyone remembers the film "life in a day" they're supposed to be making another one using clips from all round the world one day in 2020

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you from me too @crystaleyesd. I've been to Russia, Switzerland and finally the US (Virginia), where there was an amazing dog enjoying the breeze. It's made me feel all emotional too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
oh, this is so lovely! i just found out about window swap on twitter yesterday. waiting for the threatened snow to fall to make a contribution of my own cos the view of the hill from my bedroom is 👌 in snow

also, just found out from a contestant on Beat The Chasers that there's an actual Bob Ross museum! 😭 brb crowdfunding a trip to Indiana

• Heart
  • Haha
I cant sleep so I am looking out of a window is Seattle - its somewhere I have always wanted to go as I was a massive Nirvana fan and their record label Sub Pop was based there. The background noises are so soothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I cant sleep so I am looking out of a window is Seattle - its somewhere I have always wanted to go as I was a massive Nirvana fan and their record label Sub Pop was based there. The background noises are so soothing.
Hello fellow grunge fan. I’m wide awake too, as I am most nights. When I was younger I always wanted to visit Seattle. All the best bands are from there. I’m a huge Pearl Jam fan and I was Nirvana-obsessed as a teen.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.