Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is flossie not also getting slandered for breaking the rules, I feel like as much of the onus should lie on her and lewys as it has on Olivia. (Not that Olivia is being held to account enough btw)

Reactions: 13
Why is flossie not also getting slandered for breaking the rules, I feel like as much of the onus should lie on her and lewys as it has on Olivia. (Not that Olivia is being held to account enough btw)
i feel like olivia draws attention to herself more than flossie. i get they have around the same size following but i think irl Olivia is quite loud whereas flossie is more quiet and people might pick up on that. or possibly because olivia has more of a following on tiktok and most of her fans her teenage girls whereas flossieā€™s seem older and more mature

Reactions: 14
i feel like olivia draws attention to herself more than flossie. i get they have around the same size following but i think irl Olivia is quite loud whereas flossie is more quiet and people might pick up on that. or possibly because olivia has more of a following on tiktok and most of her fans her teenage girls whereas flossieā€™s seem older and more mature
True, though Lewys is possibly even more annoying than Olivia and how on earth he has managed not to have a thread on tattle life honestly baffles me lol

Reactions: 7
She also kept on looking at herself in the camera saying ā€œoh I look awfulā€ ā€œI look hugeā€ ā€œIā€™m spilling out my topā€. I think being friends with Olivia has triggered her in some way, probably constantly comparing herself to Olivia who is really really slim.

I genuinely think their *close* friendship wonā€™t last longer than a year, maybe after their lease ends, but part of me thinks theyā€™d be good friends if lewys wasnā€™t in the picture. I think lewys is very toxic and encourages bitchiness which deep down I donā€™t think either Olivia and flossie are genuinely comfortable with.
Iā€™m late to this thread, but this is what Iā€™ve been thinking all along. As someone who has struggled forever with body image and self esteem issues, as much as I donā€™t take it out on my friends and can hype them up, I still donā€™t feel self conscious being around people who are more noticeable than me (whether that be because of how they look or having a generally bigger personality to me). I think itā€™s horrible to jump to conclusions but Iā€™m gonna do it anyway ;)
Olivia and Lewys are clearly much bigger personalities than flossie, but from going from making videos where you are the center of the content to being with 2 powerhouses, I would probably be insecure too. Maybe this isnā€™t how Flossie feels, but since I found and binged watched her far before Olivia had even started YouTube (or at least it feels that way) that is the vibe I get (which could be wrong). I donā€™t really watch Olivia or Flossie anymore because I personally donā€™t think that their content appeals to me, which is unfortanate, but then again I really would hate to be in a position where Iā€™m constantly being compared to my two friends who I spend so much time with.
Of course, I have compared the three too, I feel like you do that almost automatically with the dynamic they have, and regardless of the social status etc. Of these three, I think itā€™s important to maybe try seeing it from another point of view.

Reactions: 13
not sure if this has been mentioned but has anyone noticed flossie's twitter account had been suspended

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.