Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s wearing balenciagas which are absolutely massive. I’m the same shoe size and mine make my feet look 10x the size too 😭
You I have them I’m a size 6 but still maybe it’s the angle
Ngl mine don’t make my feet look massive😂😂

Reactions: 1
Why’s her feet look so big Ik she said she’s like a 7 but still what’s going on View attachment 453329
Her top blends in with her neck and face more thsn her hands 😳 needs to lay off the tan a bit otherwise give it a few weeks and she'll be called out for blackfishing (which she rightly so should be) however I don't think she would want another scandal after this whole olivia thing

Reactions: 5
flossie was saying in her latest vid that she tans just her face and neck every day with the mist thing

Reactions: 3
I’m her new video I acc like her vibe. She still acts a little like Olivia but Olivia isn’t exactly original herself so but I acc like how she is

Reactions: 7
Sorry why does she stand like this. Is your knees ok View attachment 457507
Personally i’m not a fan of that dress it’s very out there and seems what you’d wear to a festival etc when your like 15. But she looked really pretty in her instagram story earlier, it seemed so natural and candid. I much prefer that outfit, that style suits her better IMO!

Reactions: 11
Personally i’m not a fan of that dress it’s very out there and seems what you’d wear to a festival etc when your like 15. But she looked really pretty in her instagram story earlier, it seemed so natural and candid. I much prefer that outfit, that style suits her better IMO!
Exactly what I thought when I saw the dress... looks like something you’d wear to a house party at 15 - the messy crying drunk girls alwayssss wore those dresses when I was that age

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.