Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly she’s sucking in so hard. Secondly do they purposely buy big jeans so their waist looks smaller
BBADD660-76C1-4101-95E5-0397874FBE96.png

Reactions: 8
Firstly she’s sucking in so hard. Secondly do they purposely buy big jeans so their waist looks smaller View attachment 451896
this is exactly what i was on about haha (the wierd twists and everything just look wierd) i dont want to comment on her body due to her history of eating disorders however i think she is naturally very tiny but short so may look like she is sucking in when not and the jeans too big may just be proportions!

Reactions: 4
wtf she does look so dark! im guessing there must be a filter on but still... i fake tan myself but its so jarring when people do it so dark it looks like they're trying to change race
Yep, there's definitely a line between acceptable fake tan + natural tan and blackfishing... it's trendy right now (Instagram Face and all that) but it looks ridiculous + reeks of insecurity (the blackfishing obviously). I agree tho it looks like Flossie's got a weird filter on as well. It's even worse because we can see the contrast between her face and hand loooool

wheezing at Flossie's tiktok.... pack it up Shakira wtf are those poses

Reactions: 13
Yep, there's definitely a line between acceptable fake tan + natural tan and blackfishing... it's trendy right now (Instagram Face and all that) but it looks ridiculous + reeks of insecurity (the blackfishing obviously). I agree tho it looks like Flossie's got a weird filter on as well. It's even worse because we can see the contrast between her face and hand loooool

wheezing at Flossie's tiktok.... pack it up Shakira wtf are those poses
Sorry no white person in England should have a tan that dark imo it’s not necessary unless they’ve gone on holiday or it is natural

Reactions: 9
Sorry no white person in England should have a tan that dark imo it’s not necessary unless they’ve gone on holiday or it is natural
If it wasn't clear from my post - I think she's well into blackfishing territory + it's definitely excessive tan. You can legit go through her Instagram + get a sense of her natural tan.... that ain't it 😂

Reactions: 15
If it wasn't clear from my post - I think she's well into blackfishing territory + it's definitely excessive tan. You can legit go through her Instagram + get a sense of her natural tan.... that ain't it 😂
It was very clear but thanks. Yeah she’s pale as pale. Even her ‘tan’ isn’t that dark this is a whole new person

Reactions: 2
In the first pic she looks clean in the second she looks like she smells like piss
I get what you mean. She would smell like laundry power or like floral scent in the first pic and then in the second like fake tan so biscuits or whatever disgusting smell it is depending on the tan

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Olivia finds it weird that Flossie copies her. I would. Its so odd!
To be fair they both just copy pinterest and what’s popular at the time. Neither of them have an original bone in their body. Flossie’s new style is awful though.

Reactions: 22
i feel like they both have a new aesthetic every week, to be fair i much prefer flossies style in general to olivias new style, flossie doesnt go as out with the whole working class ✨aesthetic✨and wierd hair

Reactions: 9
i feel like they both have a new aesthetic every week, to be fair i much prefer flossies style in general to olivias new style, flossie doesnt go as out with the whole working class ✨aesthetic✨and wierd hair
Flossie went from all white, angelic Elle Darby vibes to grunge, black biker boots and tit

Reactions: 11
Flossie went from all white, angelic Elle Darby vibes to grunge, black biker boots and tit
yeah i get you but then i also feel like she sometimes brings it back on odd days (like her story today haha) hence the changing aesthetic every week

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.