Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As yet another person who struggles with food/body image I can’t imagine for a second living around either of them with the comments they make wrt their own bodies. I know they can’t help how they see themselves- but other people also can’t help being triggered by it

The thought of it actually makes me panic a lil lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As yet another person who struggles with food/body image I can’t imagine for a second living around either of them with the comments they make wrt their own bodies. I know they can’t help how they see themselves- but other people also can’t help being triggered by it

The thought of it actually makes me panic a lil lmao
I don’t even have an ED and am quite slim size 6/8 but even I get a bit triggered by the things they say. And again people have their own perceptions of their bodies and are free to comment on their bodies as they wish but I agree. The comments they make can be quite triggering

Reactions: 4
I don’t even have an ED and am quite slim size 6/8 but even I get a bit triggered by the things they say. And again people have their own perceptions of their bodies and are free to comment on their bodies as they wish but I agree. The comments they make can be quite triggering
I agree. Also wanna make it clear I’m not having a go at them specifically - I think sadly it’s more of a reflection of what the media is like for us all nowadays, even considering how much better it’s gotten lately

Reactions: 7
Echoing what other people have said it's totally clear this London move was bad for her, both professionally and personally. I always found her quite sweet before but now not so much. I definitely agree that she seems insecure around Olivia and Lewys and I think that translates to her lashing out and being quite mean honestly.

But that deleted IG post...wow. I've been there before and I'm honestly worried for her. Even before this though, the way she would talk about her body/food/exercise - whilst also claiming that she was somewhat recovered - always looked to me like she had a lot of unaddressed issues that she wasn't working through. She said before she used to have bulimia so it may be that she doesn't b/p anymore, but simply restricts.

Reactions: 11
Flossie lost a lot of weight very quickly. I watched her hauls religiously and it was a very drastic change. She used to always point out her stomach and hips and say they were huge and stuff when they weren’t :( I feel bad for her eating issues and self esteem but I do find her generally unlike able

Reactions: 16
Flossie lost a lot of weight very quickly. I watched her hauls religiously and it was a very drastic change. She used to always point out her stomach and hips and say they were huge and stuff when they weren’t :( I feel bad for her eating issues and self esteem but I do find her generally unlike able
Yeah, i thought maybe her weight loss was due to her breakup (been there gal) but Im not entirely sure. Makes me worry for her :(

Reactions: 3
Notice how both her and olivia only post videos of Lewys on their stories and never anything about each other! I feel like if ever Lewys gets up to go to the loo or the bar and leaves them alone together, it’s dead awkward 😂 definitely a lot of competition there. I feel like Flossie is very insecure (but at the same time has an inflated ego) and has body/weight issues as has been discussed, so can’t help but be jealous of Olivia who is very skinny. Also the HVRY thing - maybe jealous that Olivia is getting male attention and she’s not.

P.S. that red swimsuit is so pretty! Anyone know where it’s from?

Reactions: 16
Notice how both her and olivia only post videos of Lewys on their stories and never anything about each other! I feel like if ever Lewys gets up to go to the loo or the bar and leaves them alone together, it’s dead awkward 😂 definitely a lot of competition there. I feel like Flossie is very insecure (but at the same time has an inflated ego) and has body/weight issues as has been discussed, so can’t help but be jealous of Olivia who is very skinny. Also the HVRY thing - maybe jealous that Olivia is getting male attention and she’s not.

P.S. that red swimsuit is so pretty! Anyone know where it’s from?
Kinda thought that too about being jealous of the HRVY thing... I find it kinda annoying from them all posting tiktoks of dancing to HRVYs songs etc and then being like waiting for hrvy to notice us (being sarcastic) like ok yous hang out with a semi famous person lmao we get it

Reactions: 4
I’ve had to delete both flossie and Olivia from insta because they just trigger me so much. Obviously that’s partly my problem, as I’ve recently realised I do have an ED however I honestly think the way they both comment about their bodies triggered it for me massively.

The move to London has done nothing for either of their careers personally, and I actually think it will make older subscribers like myself lose interest in them. It’s the same old story - relatable youtuber gains success, and loses their relatability... Flossie comes across as an entitled, fake and toxic person now and I can’t bare to look at her face let alone her videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve had to delete both flossie and Olivia from insta because they just trigger me so much. Obviously that’s partly my problem, as I’ve recently realised I do have an ED however I honestly think the way they both comment about their bodies triggered it for me massively.

The move to London has done nothing for either of their careers personally, and I actually think it will make older subscribers like myself lose interest in them. It’s the same old story - relatable youtuber gains success, and loses their relatability... Flossie comes across as an entitled, fake and toxic person now and I can’t bare to look at her face let alone her videos.
Agree entirely. Stopped watching them when the whole London thing happened

Reactions: 5

I agree. I was really excited for them to move in together but their content has gotten worse ever since. They don’t seem that close and it feels super forced between them especially because they feel the need to have Lewis with them constantly to make it less awkward.

I don’t find them relatable anymore. I feel like I’m watching the social climbers or something and I’m really losing interest.

Reactions: 9
I agree. I was really excited for them to move in together but their content has gotten worse ever since. They don’t seem that close and it feels super forced between them especially because they feel the need to have Lewis with them constantly to make it less awkward.

I don’t find them relatable anymore. I feel like I’m watching the social climbers or something and I’m really losing interest.
I'm very sceptical of youtubers who move to London/LA to "advance their careers" - in actual fact, the quality of their content tends to go downhill and they lose relatability.

Reactions: 15
she's definitely deleting comments on her latest video. she pinned a comment defending herself, saying to stop discussing their friendships and that no one was mean to anyone or left out 🙃 meanwhile, scrolling through and I can't find one negative comment...

Reactions: 11
i’ve just watched her ibiza vlog and there’s so much “weight gain” “eaten too much” comments, quite triggering knowing she’s had an ED :(

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.