Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fran5617

Depends on the circles you mix in. In circles like the young, upper middle class influencer ones they mix in, seems like it would be relatively common. Similar to how at any given UK uni, if you enjoy a certain kind of party you would be able to find your people without much difficulty.

Probably no different to America really though, all comes down to who you know & choose to hang out with 🤷‍♀️
As a British uni student I agree with this. It’s not something I delve into personally but I’ve been at parties where it’s been done and know people who have

Reactions: 16

klkl

A comment on her newest vid.
flossie.PNG

She was saying it was a good thing that she didn't make too much dessert

lily104

Those awful blue contacts she has in, I’m sure she was so excited to look a little bit more like Olivia lol

Also might be an unpopular opinion but I feel like without Lewis these girls would be so boring in videos and real life

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Just came across this thread and had to make an account to post this video I got a couple of weeks ago from a live. Followed flossie for years and I am so disappointed she is sat on live to all of her impressionable fans clearly off her face on drugs. I don’t care what she does in her spare time but to be online so openly in that state is disgusting🤮

Not sure why the video isn’t showing up- If anyone knows how to sort this let me know :)
View attachment 384823
Oh my days she's zoinked

• Haha
Reactions: 15

catscradle

I’ve noticed this a lot🤣 I’m black and 9 time’s out of 10 the people calling out influencers on racial slurs and black fishing are white..... it’s exhausting lmao
I've noticed that a lot of the most zealous 'woke police' people tend to be white and privileged lmao thinking that they can speak on behalf of POC. It kinda reeks of 'white saviourism'

• Heart

whatstheteab

VIP Member

Does anyone else feel like she’s copying Olivia’s style a bit? The last picture looks really similar to Olivia’s last insta post.

I hope she stops reading here because it could be very triggering for her! or honestly, if she does continue reading here I hope she can just laugh it off instead of letting it affect her. I know some people post with the intention of giving her advice (regarding food relationships etc.) but bc it’s a gossip site she probably will consider all constructive criticism posts as negative.
I know a lot of people don’t like her but I have a bit of a soft spot for her because I used to really enjoy her videos and it’s clear that a lot of the things she says nowadays are because she’s not very happy with herself currently.
That’s really insensitive from Olivia, i do find their friendship a bit forced as they don’t really have good chemistry and seem to only have a surface level relationship (although obviously we don’t know what goes on when the cameras are off but surely if you were good friends with somebody and clearly saw that they were struggling you’d avoid these type of comments).
I also feel like Flossies dumbed herself down a bit since moving to London to fit in with Lewys and Olivia as she seemed to be quite sane when she lived at home.

camsterrr

isn’t she 5’3? her thighs look the length of mine and i’m 5’9? and proportionally, her calves are too short for the thigh. is she that desperate for a thigh gap?
I'm 5"3 and she's 100% altering the images to elongate her legs and torso.
Angles help but they don't make you grow 5 inches.

• Heart

dogdays8

Sorry no white person in England should have a tan that dark imo it’s not necessary unless they’ve gone on holiday or it is natural
If it wasn't clear from my post - I think she's well into blackfishing territory + it's definitely excessive tan. You can legit go through her Instagram + get a sense of her natural tan.... that ain't it 😂

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Not sure how long they’re there for but I wouldn’t be surprised if Olivia wants to go home early. I was surprised that they even went to Ibiza (regardless of the pandemic) because Flossie seems like the type to think she’s too “classy” for somewhere like Ibiza.

In the same live Flossie also made a comment off camera about how Olivia “wouldn’t have been able to handle tonight” (guessing they didn’t go out to drink, Olivia was passed out in bed once again) which is ironic considering Flossie comes off as a massive lightweight.
completely agree. But also I think Olivia is genuinely quite a nice/friendly person so she won’t actually make any hard feelings apparent

Lara98

Chatty Member
yeah but kids have a brain and they should be told to use it not just censor everything around them, thats why there is so many snowflakes in this generation
Yeah they do but not all kids are educated on this topic as it is still very much so a taboo discussion. I was never educated on it at school, I learnt about ED in my own time at home. However what if children and kids don't have access to resources to read up on it or have parents who look out for them and try to help? Young people are so naive and follow what these "influences" do because they want want fit in with the trends.

The thing is Flossie is naturally slim anyway but from the picture she posted she looked a lot thinner than normal and I think that is what sparked concern. I know you said before peoples weights fluctuate as teens but actually that's normally around when your 16/17. Usually when your 18-19 your body has finished maturing and if anything you put on slightly more weight, as its preparing for motherhood etc I years to come (if u have children) but that's what the women's body does by nature. So for her to loose such amount of weight in a short space of time is alarming.

Also in regards to "posting freely" please read what I put again, which was - You're welcome to post what you think on here but please don't start saying "well you should unfollow her" or "it's not her fault", when really she should have more awareness on how she can influence a vulnerable person and could hold some accountability.

edit - this was here 2.5 years ago and then her now. If you're telling me it's not alarming how skinny she is now, then I would go and educate yourself more on body dysmorphia and ED. If anything it looks like she could potentially be on a downwards spiral, if she continues to loose weight.

Attachments

• Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
The fact that she’s now doing drugs just show how weak she is. It’s only because Olivia does drugs that she’s now doing it too. The thing is both Olivia and Lewys have other groups of friends - Flossie doesn’t seem too. Didn’t hang on to any friends from school, or her hometown. I guess she’s friends with Byron but that’s about it. Olivia and Lewys also seem to hang out without her a fair bit, but maybe that’s because she’s seeing someone idk. I know someone on here saw her with a guy a couple weeks ago

peachpuppy

i don’t necessarily think lewys and olivia are bad friends. she said it was quisha who put her in the uber, for all we know lewys and olivia could have left while flossie wasnt that drunk as they wouldnt be leaving her on her own, she was with other people, and flossie wanted to stay, then drank more after they left and got more intoxicated. flossie said she was with quisha and her friends

olivia also said in her live with lewys it was a traumatic night for all of them and both olivia and lewys said olivias situation (she didnt mention what that was) was worse than flossies for olivia and she was upset. perhaps olivia and lewys left as a resulf of this and flossie being how she is wanted to stay
If I'm honest (and I'm mostly basing this on gut feeling, I'll be honest) I don't really trust Lewys, but I think Olivia has the capacity to be a good friend if she doesn't get sucked in the wrong direction. I don't know, Lewys just gives me "fairweather friend" energy.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Tbh I'd never comment on something she can't change about herself, the only things I've posted about her appearance are the way she fills in her eyebrows and lines her lips 😂 both of which are very trivial and could be changed in 5 minutes if she chose to, and nobody can deny she's super pretty.

catscradle

I agree. I was really excited for them to move in together but their content has gotten worse ever since. They don’t seem that close and it feels super forced between them especially because they feel the need to have Lewis with them constantly to make it less awkward.

I don’t find them relatable anymore. I feel like I’m watching the social climbers or something and I’m really losing interest.
I'm very sceptical of youtubers who move to London/LA to "advance their careers" - in actual fact, the quality of their content tends to go downhill and they lose relatability.

Did you notice how the shot she poured for herself was half the size of Olivias when she said this too😂 also when flossie said ‘I’m too sexy to stay inside’ I really cringed for her. Flossie before London would never say anything like that, really disappointing to see just how much she’s changed
She’s morphed into a really awful person since London

Last edited: