Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencarmen

VIP Member
I watched her tiktok live and she was so rude when she was answering people’s questions. Also it’s clear she’s soo jealous of Olivia

Reactions: 17

queencarmen

VIP Member
The thing with flossie is she tries to copy what Olivia does but it doesn’t really work because flossie has such a different personality...it comes across as so tryhard

camsterrr

This time last year she was giving trigger warnings in her videos to be people with EDs as she was taking responsibility that she was an influencer and her content can leave impressions on young people.

Compare that to what she posts now, it speaks volumes. What more needs to be said to people "defending" her. They just see negative comments about Flossie and can't handle it, and can't see what we are really trying to say.

We are CONCERNED about her AND the content she produces. It's not being mean, it's being honest.

And if she took responsibility before, why can't she continue now?

Done arguing with people about this omg

Attachments

• Heart

catscradle

View attachment 253856The comments about her looking like Madison got to her head so much that she went and copied her hair exactly 🤣 Before you know it she’ll be Madison’s version of Gabi DeMartino.
Is it just me who doesn't see the resemblance? I mean, aside from like their eye colour and hair but I wouldn't have looked at Flossie and immediately thought of Madison Beer.

ogbblol

Chatty Member
This is the only thing I could find. They usually do their lives between midnight and like 4am I always catch them bc I do night shifts.

You can see how annoyed Olivia got saying “you’re 19 years old”

god she sounds like a child, Olivia and Lewys look doneeeee

stefmoy

Latest insta
wooooow. this is actually really sad :( you can see how much this is edited because her head/face looks so small and distorted/the camera angle is really strange. This is actually so sad because I imagine that's how she really wants to look IRL (but basically no human does!)

Lolz28

yeah i definitely feel like she's lost a looooot of weight, kinda weird that people seem to think she's just naturally like that even though if you watch her vids from early on in 2020 she literally looks like a different person?? i can't remember what vid but she talked about having a quite bad eating disorder when she was younger. (olivia as in) if she did loose the weight healthily why not just say that rather than always going on about much shit she eats and her ridiculous appetite and how she never works out? there's no problem with talking about eating clean and doing lots of sport to maintain a body you like but its misleading to her young audience to make them think that she just instantly became skinny af for no reason?

I find flossie sooo much better with stuff like that, even though there's maybe tiny slip ups, she's so much more open and honest about it but generally just doesnt put much focus on it and is really careful not to say triggering things which i really respect her for. I feel like people are way too harsh on flossie for maybe having an eating disorder (which she really can't help!! it's an illness) even though she's really careful with the way she talks about it
I agree! Olivia claims she “eats soooo much pasta” etc all the time. Then we learn from flossies vlogs she’s been out running everyday and she obv survives on iced cofeee. I find that while Flossiee while she’s obv suffering from an ED she doesn’t just pretend to be naturally tiny like Olivia does even though Olivia never used to be so small! It’s weird. I think olivias ED seems worse than Flossies in that sense

Reactions: 16

Arose97

I feel like Lewys has struggled with eating in the past as his weight fluctuates so much on his older videos
I feel like the three of them spending so much time together prob isn’t healthy for their EDs, like someone previously said, EDs are so competitive, and if one of them is surviving on iced coffee and 1 meal a day, the others will probably feel like they have to do the same. It’s a vicious cycle unfortunately :(

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Olivia and Lewys are better suited as friends than Flossie is with either of them. Flossie is like the girl in high school who got kicked out of her friend group and will be friends with anyone so she doesn’t look like a loner.

zophlora

i think its just so blatantly obvious that flossie is thirdwheeling in that friendship.
her screams make me cringe into another dimension, their poor neighbours.

Olivia kind of brought up Flossie going through her room when she wasn’t there but the answer seemed to be cut out? Could barely watch the video find Flossie unbearable/all of them when they’re together

Calabria

VIP Member
Loved how she said “they were good friends and put me in an Uber”. Yeah course cos nothing EVER goes wrong in an Uber does it.
If you were that drunk one of them should have seen you all the way home.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Wow if that is true...that’s so fucked. Especially as it was during the downtime when she was supposedly reflecting and just shows they didn’t really care about the backlash they were getting if she’s just gonna go ahead and literally do it again. But I can see that being true if Olivia was away at that time, and her and Lewys are too awkward to be alone together and I doubt she spent her birthday alone. I can totally see that being true tbh

doodlebug

VIP Member
Notice how both her and olivia only post videos of Lewys on their stories and never anything about each other! I feel like if ever Lewys gets up to go to the loo or the bar and leaves them alone together, it’s dead awkward 😂 definitely a lot of competition there. I feel like Flossie is very insecure (but at the same time has an inflated ego) and has body/weight issues as has been discussed, so can’t help but be jealous of Olivia who is very skinny. Also the HVRY thing - maybe jealous that Olivia is getting male attention and she’s not.

P.S. that red swimsuit is so pretty! Anyone know where it’s from?

saoirsereilly

that is so disappointing i had so much more faith in them i don't know why lol maybe bc flossie's parents are such angels but look at flossie's jaw .... there's truly no hiding it

queencarmen

VIP Member
Flossie lost a lot of weight very quickly. I watched her hauls religiously and it was a very drastic change. She used to always point out her stomach and hips and say they were huge and stuff when they weren’t :( I feel bad for her eating issues and self esteem but I do find her generally unlike able