Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigglygal77

ok you can call this an ED or just ways to look thinner in photos, whats the difference between her tilting her hips to make her legs thinner and all the workout influencers sticking out their bums to make them look bigger? i dont think we can diagnose her with an ED just from a picture ffs
as someone with an ED the photo screams body check and she's spoken about having an ED before

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Legr2

After the recent drug talk...well there’s Olivia and carmie ( I think) tonight with bags of coke. Off Olivias thread, lewys posted and quickly deleted!
LOL as if they’re all hanging out, she can’t even say it’s an old pic considering she’s only just upgraded to that phone

LOL as if they’re all hanging out, she can’t even say it’s an old pic considering she’s only just upgraded to that phone
edit : just saw the discussion on Olivia thread. Living for it luvs

Last edited:
  • Haha

Abbleann

even clips of them supposedly having fun are awkward :/ so forced and they all look low key miserable, like hanging out with first year uni flat mates you don’t really know
Am I watching the same thing hahaha, I’m not the biggest fan of them but they just look like good mates having fun to me 😂

whatstheteab

VIP Member
It’s so hypocritical how these influencers constantly ask their fans to respect their privacy yet they have no respect for other people. They know if it was them being filmed they’d feel extremely uncomfortable so why is it ok for them to do it to random people?

I’ve been tired of Flossie’s bullshit for a while but her behaviour is starting to rub off on Olivia. Not that she should be praised for the bare minimum but at least Olivia didn’t post it online for everyone to see.

Reactions: 14

Snshs

I gotta be honest them doing a YouTuber come dine with me is pretty creative

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I was litro about to say such a weird photo , I mean this in a worried way .. we know she has struggled and this just doesn’t look good posting to all her followers idk hope she’s okay

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Those awful blue contacts she has in, I’m sure she was so excited to look a little bit more like Olivia lol

Also might be an unpopular opinion but I feel like without Lewis these girls would be so boring in videos and real life
You can tell that Lewys carries the trio. When he’s not around they probably barely talk to each other 🤣

• Haha

cookiesandcreeeeeem

it just makes them look incredibly immature! i know the uni environment you mean, and people who gravitate towards that tend to be a lot more clued in and a lot more “clever” about doing it privately, and reject people who do it to show off. sitting on a live like that makes me think they want to look like cool, inner effy stonem lasses who are just seeeeeewwwwwww cool and caj.
exactly, I think Flossie especially just always wants to look “cool” especially on these lives, I mentioned in a post a while ago now about that one with Wes and she asked him 1000 times if they’re going to his (when he had already said yes), and the whole situation with Ben as well, it’s all just to do with looking “cool” and I think probably trying to fit in/be seen as the same as Olivia. Notice when she’s got nothing to show off about she’s actually extremely quiet during lives, most of the time just scrolling through Instagram pointing out how people look or what they’ve done 🥴

camsterrr

Flossie is gorgeous though imo I know it’s bad to compare but when she looks like this she 100% imo is more attractive than Olivia. Imo Olivia looks musty even if she’s showered Flossie in this seems like shes
Clean yk when someone just looks clean and that they smell amazing. Yhhh not w Olivia lol but anyways in her new video watching it now I like how she looks and I’ve always loved her nose it’s what most people contour and try to inject themselves to get but this is all my personal opinion View attachment 476990
I think Flossie is absolutely gorgeous too, her eyes and nose are gorgeous and her smile is beautiful.
Kind of like a "Classic Beauty" you'd see in the 1940s. Altho I sometimes find her foundation too thick and orange.

I think Olivia is gorgeous too, I think they just have completely different looks. Olivia has a more generic pretty girl look, but pretty eyes as well.
Wish she would show off her freckles more, I think freckles are adorable.

Last edited:

jellytots234

Why is flossie not also getting slandered for breaking the rules, I feel like as much of the onus should lie on her and lewys as it has on Olivia. (Not that Olivia is being held to account enough btw)
i feel like olivia draws attention to herself more than flossie. i get they have around the same size following but i think irl Olivia is quite loud whereas flossie is more quiet and people might pick up on that. or possibly because olivia has more of a following on tiktok and most of her fans her teenage girls whereas flossie’s seem older and more mature